90 days report with android app?

Has anyone managed to successfully complete a 90 days report while using the immigration android app? 

Having read about the existence of this app just a few days ago, I decided to give it a try. 

Using android version 8, I was able to register a username and password, then to access to the services provided which are in fact limited to the 90 days report. 

Yet, after filling the first page with my personal information, I was not able to access the next page, the app instead showing me a window telling me to consult the immigration office. 

Did I miss something or is the app not operational? 

Same message people get when applying online that means your record was not found in the database it access.

Lots of posts and replies in the pinned topic for online 90 day reporting about that message.

It is often an error when completing one of the required fields.

I get it every time I try due to an entry prior to 2013 and a new passport since then.

I just tried to register in the App and was told an email would be sent to me to confirm my email address - One hour later still no email has arrived (checked my spam folder too)... And I see no way to ask to resend confirming email?... :coffee1:

Edited by sfokevin

Different app but when I registered with the Section38 app (used for TM30 reporting) it took a couple of days before I got the email asking me to verify my email address. So I'd say give it a few days. If you haven't received anything after a while, you could always try registering again.

55 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

I just tried to register in the App and was told an email would be sent to me to confirm my email address - One hour later still no email has arrived (checked my spam folder too)... And I see no way to ask to resend confirming email?... :coffee1:

55 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

It took a couple of hours for me to receive the confirmation email. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I get it every time I try due to an entry prior to 2013 and a new passport since then.

Do you mean that it is impossible to do anything about my issue, or should I tell the immigration about it, so that they can ensure that my name and passport number appear in the online database? 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Do you mean that it is impossible to do anything about my issue, or should I tell the immigration about it, so that they can ensure that my name and passport number appear in the online database? 

If you have either of those the only way to do online reports is to leave and re-enter the country. The database is from entries to the country.

If not then it could be a incorrect entry in one of the required fields when you completed page one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

If you have either of those the only way to do online reports is to leave and re-enter the country. The database is from entries to the country.

If not then it could be a incorrect entry in one of the required fields when you completed page one.

Do you mean that some entries are not registered correctly and that the "victims" names are thus not entered in the database? 

And such mistake cannot be corrected afterwards? 

Regarding an incorrect entry, the only possibility would concern the TM card number... I entered the number, 2 letters and 3 digits, below the barcode because it is the only one I can see. 

Otherwise, I hardly can make mistakes while entering my name or passport number... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brunolem said:

Did I miss something or is the app not operational? 

Could it be something to do with the reporting requirements being that the report has to be filed between 2 weeks and 1 week  before the due date?. I used to get caught out with that one before if it's the same as the normal online reporting.

" Yet, after filling the first page with my personal information, I was not able to access the next page, the app instead showing me a window telling me to consult the immigration office."

I think you get the same msg if trying on a PC if you attempt it more than 14 days before your due date.

5 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Different app but when I registered with the Section38 app (used for TM30 reporting) it took a couple of days before I got the email asking me to verify my email address. So I'd say give it a few days. If you haven't received anything after a while, you could always try registering again.

Happened to me doing the online TM30 registration as well. Took 5 days and looking in the junk mail folder to find the email confirmation.

The other problem was I would get that same error message if I tried logging in with my email typed in lowercase. After I realized I had registered with it typed in uppercase and used uppercase lettering to login, I had no problem logging in.