New government to be formed this month, promises Prayut

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

you mean like the UK ?   or Australia  ?      :laugh:   yeah !  they are really going forward ....  lol  !!

shame there is no option to block person, like there is on fb. Please do not quote me or discuss with me, I would never reply to your comments. You are a comediant

• Thanks 1

It seems to me that Prayut is far from the decisive, all-powerful individual that he is portrayed as. He's being held to ransom by both party members and his coalition partners. Imagine "real" leaders being treated like this?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, madmitch said:

It seems to me that Prayut is far from the decisive, all-powerful individual that he is portrayed as. He's being held to ransom by both party members and his coalition partners. Imagine "real" leaders being treated like this?

He doesn't really have a choice, he simply didn't grab enough votes, even after all the cheating he did, and the defection offers to the politicians he claimed to hate so much. Massive loss of face. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Well done Khun Prayut Chan O Cha, I, as most Thai's also are glad that you are the new and officially elected Prime Minister of Thailand.

Image result for pics of khun prayut chan-o-cha

I think you should get an "I love you"  tattoo on your forehead to really show us how much you love him?

• Haha 1

Will the press and other people stop calling this fraudulent man a General, he resigned some years ago if anything it should be Ret. G. At the beginning of the month he said we will have a government in place by the middle of the month, Memo to Pinocchio to be a good LIAR you must have a good memory something you seem to be lacking  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a977 said:

Will the press and other people stop calling this fraudulent man a General, he resigned some years ago if anything it should be Ret. G. At the beginning of the month he said we will have a government in place by the middle of the month, Memo to Pinocchio to be a good LIAR you must have a good memory something you seem to be lacking  

No he still is a General,  a general liar  ????????

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Creasy said:

Guys.this is the way to dress when you go to Immigration.

Like a deconstructed cockatoo

Should be funny but

Certainly the best way to get blacklisted;
a farang is forbidden to wear an official Thai uniform;
especially forbidden to get caught by the patrol

Astonishing that no one has asked the only constructive question
And this new government will last how many minutes?

I do not even speak in days, it would be too presumptuous of me

Edited by Assurancetourix

11 minutes ago, lujanit said:

Prayuth needs to delay forming a government as long as possible.  He knows all too well that the minute a government is formed he is one step away from oblivion.  He can't possibly hold onto power in the face of the feeble coalition that forms his government.

For the sake of Thailand when Prayuth goes the sooner the better.

Phrayuth is a masterful politician rising through the ranks of the Thai political scene to snatch the number one job required immense political acumen.Those that say he is unintelligent are way off the mark.His current precarious position does seem somewhat insurmountable but he has made it this far,so we will just have to wait and see.When Phrayuth goes Thailand will indeed be better off if who or what replaces him is not worse!  

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Personally I think Thailand is the best place to live that's why I live here!

I gave you an " heart ' you are right  but .....

I do not really agree because everything depends on why we live here.

When I left working life I thought of living in Vietnam which, for me, is the best country to live my retirement there;
(for others it could be North Korea :cheesy:, or Brunei , why not ? )
and then after a few trips to thailand I got married to a Thai girl; it's been 14 years that we are married and all is well;
so my dream of Vietnam evaporated;
Why Vietnam?
Because I have family there, in Hanoi and Vietnamese friends of very long date and I like a city above all, it is about Hue.

22 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Phrayuth is a masterful politician rising through the ranks of the Thai political scene to snatch the number one job required immense political acumen.Those that say he is unintelligent are way off the mark.His current precarious position does seem somewhat insurmountable but he has made it this far,so we will just have to wait and see.When Phrayuth goes Thailand will indeed be better off if who or what replaces him is not worse!  

or his boss/bosses ordered him to do so many years before the coup, gave him army command, money and blessing. The idiot took an offer, probably he had no choice

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

New government to be formed this month,

This is the old government with help of the fake election. The same old NCPO faces like Somkid, Wissanu, Anupong and Prawit in the same key positions. Chief faker is still the leader. No change at all. 

25 minutes ago, londonthai said:

or his boss/bosses ordered him to do so many years before the coup, gave him army command, money and blessing. The idiot took an offer, probably he had no choice

I would say he still has bosses whose orders he "chooses" to obey and if the idiot did take the offer I'm sure he chose do it but he may not have liked it.Sorry I'm just a pedant by choice I guess.

41 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

I gave you an " heart ' you are right  but .....

I do not really agree because everything depends on why we live here.

When I left working life I thought of living in Vietnam which, for me, is the best country to live my retirement there;
(for others it could be North Korea :cheesy:, or Brunei , why not ? )
and then after a few trips to thailand I got married to a Thai girl; it's been 14 years that we are married and all is well;
so my dream of Vietnam evaporated;
Why Vietnam?
Because I have family there, in Hanoi and Vietnamese friends of very long date and I like a city above all, it is about Hue.

Thanks for the heart.I've heard a lot of good things about Vietnam and the Vietnamese people and would high on my list of next options.Most of my perceptions of Vietnam and it's people comes from reading a book about Neil Davis called One Crowded Hour by Tim Bowden he was a news cameraman who covered the Vietnam war.By the way Neil was killed on the streets of Bangkok whilst covering one of Thailand's coops. 

• Thanks 2