Going To Dave's

penzman

I am so jealous!!!

LC don't forget to send the pics to me and my better half :o

penz, you finally did it huh? wish I was there  :D

not long now, we will be back in time for the BKK meet with blonco the cop!

someone give us a blow by blow account?

Blow by blow. Are you better served in the gay forum fellows? I was always a bit worried about Bronco, but you Leith, I thought beyond reproach. You get each other coming and going. :D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so jealous!!!

LC don't forget to send the pics to me and my better half :o

penz, you finally did it huh? wish I was there  :D

not long now, we will be back in time for the BKK meet with blonco the cop!

someone give us a blow by blow account?

Blow by blow. Are you better served in the gay forum fellows? I was always a bit worried about Bronco, but you Leith, I thought beyond reproach. You get each other coming and going. :D

Blonco's avatar vouches for his leanings. They ain't cloth shirts his VB girls are wearing :D

If anyone wants a BKK meet will have a couple of days there, 24th and 25th

24th or 25th, June or July, blonco? When is Reith coming back? And will Doc be able to make it?

Reith and penz, I will send the pictures to you guys tomorrow. I've got your email addresses already.

Just talk, you were there last night? No hangover today, but obviously my memory is still bad. Jeez, getting old, I'm afraid. :o

Had a good time.

Yep Reith, I did play bass last night, one instrumental tune with Lam. Must admit the fingers were slower than the brain, too much Chang. I'll play sober next time. Took some notes so I can play a few tunes with both bands.

Thanks Highlander.

LC, I remember leaving the pub with gf but that's all I can remember. Did we say goodbye?

Sunday= hangover, heartburn and dozing off...

Found out JUST TALK is my GF! what a nickname! :o She now wants to change it, guess my critic worked.

Thanks fort the pics LC , haven't looked at them yet.

penz, you were awesome. Can't wait to see you play sober. I've sent you the pics. And yeah, we did say goodbye. :D

Just Talk, I never knew it was you. Hehe.. Just like I didn't know who highlander was. I've been missing out a lot on the forum or what? :o

blonco, this month eh? Bummer, my darling is gonna miss it again. Guess we should start organising our next meeting via PM first. I am afraid G will shut this thread down soon as the event's now history and we're way off topic here. :D (Sorry G, couldn't resist)

penz, you were awesome. Can't wait to see you play sober. I've sent you the pics. And yeah, we did say goodbye. :D

Just Talk, I never knew it was you. Hehe.. Just like I didn't know who highlander was. I've been missing out a lot on the forum or what? :o

blonco, this month eh? Bummer, my darling is gonna miss it again. Guess we should start organising our next meeting via PM first. I am afraid G will shut this thread down soon as the event's now history and we're way off topic here. :D (Sorry G, couldn't resist)

can i have the pics also LC, please.

sorry about my state as said in another post i have been told off by the hospital, but i am waiting for the bangkok meet up details,

great to see all off you :D

ps

i'm gutted i did'nt stay around to see penzman play.

sorry about my state as said in another post i have been told off by the hospital, but i am waiting for the bangkok meet up details,

great to see all off you :o

ps

Please PM me your email address, pumpkin.

No worries, dear. I believe penz will go back to your place soon. He's promised to play sober next time too. :D

great to see all off you :o

ps

Please PM me your email address, pumpkin.

No worries, dear. I believe penz will go back to your place soon. He's promised to play sober next time too. :D

Thaivisa pissheads :D

I'm being sneaky Penz, I know them very well.

I'm doing a rock n roll night on the 19th with them and then Lam.

Saturday, 19th June, Dave?

Schedule for sets? Start after midnight or before - in other words, do you really mean Sunday :o

Thaivisa pissheads    :D

What a forum, Doc. We've got old farts and pissheads here. Anything else I have forgotten? :D

Correction Elsie, you've got oldfarts/pissheads like Jaye and nearly oldfarts/pissheads like me :o

Schedule for sets? Start after midnight or before - in other words, do you really mean Sunday :o

Saturday night from 9.30 pm - 12.15 am The Bastards.

12.30 am - 2.00 am Lam Morrison.

Thx, I'll try to pop in early - wife and daughter to bed down later.

(Is there any restriction on a six-year-old accompanied by parents? Don't want to get you in trouble).

Thx, I'll try to pop in early - wife and daughter to bed down later.

(Is there any restriction on a six-year-old accompanied by parents? Don't want to get you in trouble).

None at all, Families welcome :D

:D:D:D

Does that mean, when the ThaiVisa Dot Com gang gets to your place on 19th June, 2004, together with The Bastards, as mentioned by you,(hope the kids do not know what that means) playing their stuff, and Van did not show up, (Morrison I meant,)(( was the best Morrison that I have ever heard (correct me if I am Wong))) Bang on Cue, incomes Jimmy White ???????????? LOL :D

Will that be how you Snooker them all from ThaiVisa Dot Com ??? LOL….. :o

P.S. Nice one Dave in TH.......

I can't make it Saturday...Unless plans change :o

You started this **** thread!

Duh1

Ahum.....

If you read the whole thread (as you should aaaalways do before commenting), you will notice that you missed out on a great evening :DLAST WEEK-END !!!

Double DUH! :D:D