Going To Dave's

penzman

I can't make it Saturday...Unless plans change :o

You started this **** thread!

Duh1

Ahum.....

If you read the whole thread (as you should aaaalways do before commenting), you will notice that you missed out on a great evening :DLAST WEEK-END !!!

Double DUH! :D:D

Telephone lines down, wife wants to spend all my money, her mother helping .... I'm having a bad week, let alone a bad day.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make it Saturday...Unless plans change :o

Duh1

Ahum.....

If you read the whole thread (as you should aaaalways do before commenting), you will notice that you missed out on a great evening :DLAST WEEK-END !!!

Double DUH! :D:D

Telephone lines down, wife wants to spend all my money, her mother helping .... I'm having a bad week, let alone a bad day.

Hehe, you then have a darn good excuse to come and get pissed with us next time! :D

I can't make it Saturday...Unless plans change 

Duh1

Ahum.....

If you read the whole thread (as you should aaaalways do before commenting), you will notice that you missed out on a great evening LAST WEEK-END !!!

Double DUH!

Hehe, you then have a darn good excuse to come and get pissed with us next time! :o

But the Bastards are still this coming weekend (the 19th), so I'll try to get there then.

And keep this thread running a little longer :D

I can't make it Saturday...Unless plans change 

Duh1

Ahum.....

If you read the whole thread (as you should aaaalways do before commenting), you will notice that you missed out on a great evening LAST WEEK-END !!!

Double DUH!

Hehe, you then have a darn good excuse to come and get pissed with us next time! :o

But the Bastards are still this coming weekend (the 19th), so I'll try to get there then.

And keep this thread running a little longer :D

This is the thread to do it in