Going To Dave's

penzman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC...OK, I demur. I won't be around for July but I will send a representative disguised as tutsi's alter ego. If anyone makes him then he buys a round for the assembled. Just look for an agricultural guy that's likely to call out 'falang, fukc you' on the street with a big smile.

(when in Latin America 40 years ago and not knowing Spanish too well but knowing when folks were taking the piss I would punctuate good naturedly with 'fukc you, man'. Then some dude approached me in all seriousness and said 'que es un "fukcyouman"?'...)

Let's make it this Saturday, tutsi. If a guy calls out "<deleted> you, farang" in Pattaya, he probably knows what he is saying though. :o

stumonster, will I have to wear my gorgeous dress this time? :D

How about first week in July?,I'm in.

I will be home first week July too. COUNT ME IN...

esp if I get to meet Blonco the cop :D

let's keep in touch!!!

That cop thing is funny Reith, my Father was a Cop for a while and my Brother is one, me just over qualified sparkie, was encouraged to join at one stage though. :D

Look forward to meeting all you guys on say the 9th or 10th July.

Just gotta find out which pub is your's Dave, someone PM me please. :D:o:D

Loved your photo album Bloncs.

Congrats on the wedding mate!

For those who are interested have a look HERE and tell me Blonco doesn't look like a cop

Seriously I will be home 1 or 2 July for two weeks,

love to have a beer with blonco,

love to have a beer with Blonc.

We can drink in moderation,

but we're bound to get rolling drunk!!!

We can drink at a pub in Pattaya,

Where the atmosphere is great!

Sorry, too early for singing.

Edited by tukyleith

After a quick meeting and a few *Changs*, we've decided to go for Dave's. Everyone is welcome... even Ducky and his brothers. So, Polly, if you are in the area this Saturday, please come and join us. :o

I can't go Saturdays :o

Bummer... we'd really love to see you there. Anyway, there is always next time. You can aim for early next month. :D

Reith, we should have a poll for the location next time.

My friend Kurgen who can't be with us at Thai visa , has found out he will not be going up country until Monday, so he can make it :o

He asked me to pass on the message that he's looking forward to seeing everybody again :D

Kurgen will be there, good, had fun with the lad last time we met.

By the way, we will celebrate my new "unemployed" status. Feels like someone pulled out a bad tooth! I am really relieved. The anesthetic (chang :o ) will be applied a bit late but the fix at Dave's will surely bring some relief.

See you there!

Kurgen will be there, good, had fun with the lad last time we met.

By the way, we will celebrate my new "unemployed" status. Feels like someone pulled out a bad tooth! I am really relieved. The anesthetic (chang :o ) will be applied a bit late but the fix at Dave's will surely bring some relief.

See you there!

You on strike permenantly Penz? Did you get a reference? :D

(Hijacking my own thread?)

Revenge on their part my for my previous strike, liars and crooks. Management walked in on a class this week and was praising my lesson to the sudents, "A TRUE PROFESSIONAL" they said.

Gf was the interpreter and they gave her contradicting reasons on why I was fired. She actually did tell them in their face.

Manager told her "I can't control him..." Effin slave drivin' control freak B1tch. The poor Thai teachers there are exploited. I'm actually quite happy to be out of there. It was never the same after they first denied me holidays promised in the contract, there were also many other broken promises. I should have never accepted to return backwards after my resignation anyway. Good timing also , bastids waited 1 week before my visa expires. Work permit and 1 year visa arrangements had still not been done since March 14th.

I now prefer by far a visa run than seeing their greedy faces on Monday.

They also had the nerve to ask that I empty my desk on Saturday so parents and students would not see... DENIED! :o

I guess the parents we know will take care of the gossip and spread the news.

(the last teacher had apparently died.. yeah right)

I will sadly miss the kids, I did not get to say goodbye :D I wish them success and good luck.

My love for Thailand and it's people (-3) hasn' t changed.

GF and me were already thinking about our own business here. I will now have more time to work on our project.

I will be at Dave's tomorrow. :D :D

I will be at Dave's tomorrow. :D

I most probably can't be there.

But anyway, you have my support and best wishes.

Besides, English is not your mother tongue and your knowledge of some other well known language is pretty good, so maybe there are some opportunities elsewhere,... :o:D