German migrant rescue ship captain moved to secret location after threats

snoop1130

On 7/4/2019 at 5:33 PM, Ozman52 said:

Keep the insults coming if that's all you have. Yes, I regard most of those showing up on Italy's coast as low-life criminals trying to thwart immigration laws, and the Italians agree. If that attitude is "arrogantly superior", I consider far preferable to naively allowing scammers to rort your generosity which they see as weakness. The economic migrants are well aware that fools and their money are easily parted. 

I have suggested a better solution, stop regarding everybody/anybody that shows up at the border as a refugee. Externally means outside the host country, the ONLY place that refugee status should be considered.

You know the reason why Europe - especially Germany - is so attractive attractive to Africans? 

It's the social benefit system that pampers everyone regardless where they come from and regardless whether they work or not. Millions of Germans actually already live on that. Of course it's a magnet, and Germany should get rid of that. That would of course imply that millions of Germans also would starve to death. But that would make place for many migrants who actually want to work in Germany - and probably the only way to keept the contribution-based German social insurance system going. 

On 7/3/2019 at 4:31 PM, Brigand said:

I think people should follow the bloody law and stop thinking they are somehow special and that the rules don't apply to them for some reason. Toss them all in jail for their arrogance and entitlement because they want some Internet attention ... well, guess what, the law applies to you too. Morons!

The funky bloody law is: a ship in hazard, people in live danger etc. p.p. has the right and duty to entry the closest port available. Why do you post if you have no clue about the law? If I was one with a say I would drag the assh*le who issued the "not allowed to enter" order to a european court. 

Should be simple to understand: she is set free. Because there is no damn case against her.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:13 AM, Isaanbiker said:

Rackete had faced up to 10 years in prison on possible charges of endangering the lives of four policemen for hitting a patrol boat at the quay as she brought around 40 African migrants to land in the Sea-Watch vessel.

She really deserves the name "rocket". How many of them will finally make it to Germany, Frau Rocket? 

The "Wir schaffen das" ( we make it) bs by Merkel has somehow disappeared. 

Most likely no one will ever end up in Germany as they never aimed to go there.

No, she did not endanger a police vessel. That is a made up myth.

Why? She can't. The only way a police vessel can be endangered is by the vessel itself moving into her way ???? 

How should a 500 ton ship endanger a 5 ton police vessel?

Honestly, get a clue about law. She is 101% in her rights. 

Moraly

Naval law

EU law

The idea to not allow her and the migrants into port was/is illegal.