UK far-right activist Tommy Robinson convicted in contempt-of-court case

rooster59

8 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Check out his forum name. I think it more likely that he needs to come back when he's sane. Just a troll.

Could be, but I have read my post again and I can see how it can have been misconstrued and I have apologised. I do find it a little hard to believe though, that anyone could think that I believe Tommy Robinson and his cronies have less rights than the pigs who groomed and raped vulnerable kids. Personally I'd dump the lot of them somewhere cold like the artic circle.

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If Tommy has "less right" to UK citizenship than Muslims grooming gangs , that would logically mean that the grooming gangs have more right to UK citizenship than Tommy does .

(Please correct me if I misunderstood what you meant by explaining  , rather than just being abusive) 

If you read that post again you will see my explanation and apology in an edit.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Thainesss said:

So Tommy Robinson is in hot water for reporting on muslim rape gangs and liberals are defending the rapists right to a quiet trial.

What a laughingstock. 

The laughing stock is the person who twists facts in order to further his agenda.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

The laughing stock is the person who twists facts in order to further his agenda.

Quite, Robinson's activities could actually have lead to the groomers being aquitted - I believe their defence counsel tried for that.  Robinson reported and posted videos despite being warned not to by the judge - clearly he learned nothing from his previous conviction for contempt.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Could be, but I have read my post again and I can see how it can have been misconstrued and I have apologised. I do find it a little hard to believe though, that anyone could think that I believe Tommy Robinson and his cronies have less rights than the pigs who groomed and raped vulnerable kids. Personally I'd dump the lot of them somewhere cold like the artic circle.

I dont understand what the uproar is about , the fact is that all parties had the same rights and were treated in the same manner.

The defendents were convicted of serious ,vile crimes and were found guilty and sentenced accordingly.

Robinson was found guilty ( again ) of a far less serious crime and consequently got a much lighter punishment.

So whats the problem ?

Edited by joecoolfrog
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

If you read that post again you will see my explanation and apology in an edit.

Fair enough , a misunderstanding .

Its much easier when we can talk about things and discuss posts , rather than call each other trolls , question their English ability or suggest that they are either drunk or stoned on a simple misunderstanding   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

Should've is an abbreviation of should have, to say should of in the vernacular (common in UK too) is different to writing it which indicates a juvenile disregard for the language.

As in "I should of given young Stevie a thorough spanking when he was a kid-but it's far too late now'"????

Can we get back on topic now?My syntaxes are killing me..

For the last time, and my last post on this thread. The livestream that all the fuss and lies are over is STILL available to view on Youtube. This is because it does not break any laws, nor is it contentious in any way shape or form(other than the atrocious threats of violence and appalling language by the rapers as they enter court). I again advise those saying Mr Robinson nearly caused the collapse of the trial to watch the whole video and educate yourself before repeating lies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

I despair of what's happening to people's thinking in my country, I really do. How anybody can support this man and people like him is beyond my comprehension.

I have looked very hard for the smoking gun that would enable me to place TR into the 'Far Right/Racist/Nazi' box being peddled by the establishment & supported by MSM but as yet haven't been able to find one.

These opinions mirror my own:

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

A nation that doesn't care about protecting it's most vulnerable citizens(children) is a nation that's moral compass is so out of whack that it doesn't deserve to remain as a nation.

Well after reading this, I must say it is not so bad being Belgian, European, member of the E.U..

• Like 1