Elderly Thai man contacts police after sex drugs he bought on Line send him to sleep

rooster59

Elderly Thai man contacts police after sex drugs he bought on Line send him to sleep

S__11878430.jpg

A 73 year old Thai man filed a complaint with police after his planned night of passion turned out to be a complete flop.

The man, named only as Mr Som, contacated officers at Chiang Mai Police Station on Thursday to complain that the sex drugs he bought via a group on the Line chat app sent him to sleep rather than waking up his manhood.

Mr Som said he believed he was the victim of a scam and that the packet of 10 pills he bought were fake.

He said he had planned to spend the evening with his wife and popped one of the pills while he was waiting for her to return home from work.

But he said not long after taking the pill he started to feel drowsy and eventually passed out for three hours. 

When he finally woke up, a disgruntled Mr Som contact the company who sold him the pills on Line.

Mr Som explained what had happened and asked for a full refund but the company refused to give him back his cash.

It was then that he thought the pills were a scam and reported the matter to the police.

However, police said they were unable to help him and instead asked him to report the matter to the Office of the Auditor-General.

Chiang Mai News which reported on the story warned people of the potential health risks when buying shady health supplements and pills online.

Source: Chiang Mai News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-06

He should be grateful. They could have been a laxative.

I did have a friend who said he would rather have a good shit, but that was understandable if anyone saw his wife.

Box reads (in English) "Dietary Supplement Product".... do recall in 70's some chart about "weight loss during sex", maybe vendors have a copy. Should be an open and shut case of online fraud

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

But he said not long after taking the pill he started to feel drowsy and eventually passed out for three hours. 

I wonder how many Lao Kows he'd drunk. 

15 hours ago, rooster59 said:

However, police said they were unable to help him and instead asked him to report the matter to the Office of the Auditor-General.

Must have been that Mycoxanotflopin fake stuff they've stuffed him up with .. If the A G office ever catch up with 'em they should get a stiff sentence for this sort of thing .. 

He could have ordered those V*agra eyedrops .. By all account's you look hard afterwards ..

17 hours ago, anterian said:

Sex is always better after a good sleep ????

The gentleman is 73 I'm not sure everything wakes up, for him a "morning glory" is a vegetable you by in the market !!

15 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Leave it alone, at 73 a good book is better, you've done your bit, leave it to the youngsters, when all is said and done after you've done your wiggling around you roll off sweaty and tired, is it worth it?

It's good exercise with a co-operative woman, healthy for you. Are you 90 yo?

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

not yet but I've had my fair share and the novelty has worn off

I'm still making up for 28 years of marriage to a frigid woman. I think it was Tom Clancy who said sex was the most enjoyable, healthy and exhilarating activity money could buy.

For someone who doesn't drink more than one glass of wine a day, exercises regularly and doesn't have a beer gut, having sex at 73 is a fairly normal thing. Even more so here where you can get Sidegra for less than 200 Bahts for a box of 4.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I find having an attractive wife helps and I'm 76, still think for a short time I'm still 21, that also helps.

Charlie Chaplin never had a problem.....????

The things women have to put up with

9 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

For someone who doesn't drink more than one glass of wine a day, exercises regularly and doesn't have a beer gut, having sex at 73 is a fairly normal thing. Even more so here where you can get Sidegra for less than 200 Bahts for a box of 4.

Where?

Archived