CHildrens savings account, kasikorn bank.

I have a thai - English daughter, and full custody through he courts,. We have been back in England now for some years. I want to return her monies in a children’s savings account, to her British account of a well known building society bank. 

I have the custody papers, I have her birth certificate, and all necessary paperwork. It’s under a million baht. 

I just want to bring it home here for her. 

Any help would be much appreciated, of how to start this,. 

Hoping someone may have had to do the same. 

My daughter-is 11 now.   Thanks 

I think the first step would be to call or email the Thai bank holding the funds to find out their policy for her situation.  In the end you must satisfy their requirements so that is where you start.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ivorsnest60 said:

I want to return her monies in a children’s savings account, to her British account of a well known building society bank.

Is it a kind of "special account" in Kasikorn Bank, or just a normal savings account with two names, your daughter's and your's as the guardian?

My daughter's child savings accounts in GSB and SCB are just dual name accounts, where the guardian can withdraw at any time – well, fixed term accounts will be with loss of interest from actual term.