New UK PM must put Brexit plan to second referendum - Labour's Corbyn

snoop1130

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

From your link:

The explanation [for this Brexiteer case being thrown out] however lies in the relevant Court Rule which was developed in 2016.  This was supposedly to stop unmeritorious immigration claims clogging up the system.”

Brexiteer hopes dashed by a law brought into force to prevent “unmeritorious immigration claims clogging up the system”.

Not for the first time Brexiteers prove sweet Irony lives.

Thanks for that evadgib, it was almost as enjoyable as my morning bike ride through the local national park. 

The reference to immigration as the reason for the development of this rule is nothing to do with the case itself. But you make a big deal about "irony" and proof!  Hope you get a puncture. 

• Haha 2

From your link:

The explanation [for this Brexiteer case being thrown out] however lies in the relevant Court Rule which was developed in 2016.  This was supposedly to stop unmeritorious immigration claims clogging up the system.”

Brexiteer hopes dashed by a law brought into force to prevent “unmeritorious immigration claims clogging up the system”.

Not for the first time Brexiteers prove sweet Irony lives.

Thanks for that evadgib, it was almost as enjoyable as my morning bike ride through the local national park. 
Do you get "confused" a lot then as well? [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Absolutely incorrect.

The people voted in the referendum. The majority have spoken.

The fault lays with The politicians who have failed to represent those who voted for them.

A 2nd referendum? Really?

And if the 2nd doesn't provide the desired result maybe a 3rd? Or 4th?

Because you can be sure that if a 2nd referendum reverses the results, the Brexits would require a 3rd on the same precedence as those who want the 2nd.

And that's why there won't be a 2nd and shouldn't be. Never.

Should be best out of 5 and if still not agreed toss a coin say 5 times, and if that ................................

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Why? So if a new govt is elected ,should we have another vote if many people do not like the outcome?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The people elect new govts on a regular basis.

The party in charge often changes because the people do not like the previous party’s performance. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, vogie said:

Most of the British people don't even know that the baht is the currency in Thailand, and most are not bothered.

Yes. But they don't post on a forum designed for people living or visiting the Kingdom. i wonder how many of the fervent brexiteers who post here on any thread relating to brexit actually have any connection with the country or whether they are just trolls who found the site by accident. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Policies and decisions are often changed when the people change their minds. 

Its all part of the democratic process. 

There is nothing to prevent a vote on a final deal and in with the consequences of such a deal clear for all it is perfectly acceptable to ask the people if they wish to accept or reject it.

They won’t let it happen. None of them will, regardless of their hot air and calls. They cannot be sure they will get the result they want.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Fair enough, you’re allowed to do that. Are you going to keep batting something back so you get the last word?

Ah, the irony, however to address your question. 

Nope. 

That said, I will point out the OP headline to you once more, just to remind you that the Labour Party leader has committed to a vote on the final deal. 

New UK PM must put Brexit plan to second referendum - Labour's Corbyn

Kind of undermines your opinion. 

Edited by Bluespunk

34 minutes ago, sniggie said:

Yes. But they don't post on a forum designed for people living or visiting the Kingdom. i wonder how many of the fervent brexiteers who post here on any thread relating to brexit actually have any connection with the country or whether they are just trolls who found the site by accident. 

Well set up a survey. And include the remoaners too!

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:27 PM, Justgrazing said:

No he shan't .. Voted once 3 yrs ago to leave .. Now let's get on with it ...

Yes, because we can only have one vote ever. Not allowed to change their mind, despite the lies and cock-up since the last "advisory referendum".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Yep, if that’s what people want.

No problem with a vote on any final either...

Ahh but your're a democracy lover BS.

Whereas the Brexiters loved it when the won and now want to prevent it in case they loose!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Ahh but your're a democracy lover BS.

Whereas the Brexiters loved it when the won and now want to prevent it in case they loose!

I've been called tight before, but never loose. ????????????

Edited by vogie
  • Haha 2