Where To Get A Good Mask For Hte Bad Air Here In Cm?

JuniorExPat

http://www.respro.com/

Way back when I thought I was a commercially aware eco-warrior I was a distributor for this company in the UK - at this point in time I have no relationship with them, if I had a distribution network in Thailand then I would give it a shot. Un/fortunately distribution work outside of Thailand is more profitable to me!

They have told me that they will retail to Thailand via their w3site. The kit is not cheap but it is the real deal.

JxP

There are many thing that we can buy and spend money to protect and of cos prevent yuorself from getting ill

but do have a limit .

if you live in a very clean and pollution free place - this kinda protection only make you weak .

in long run . you only get more sick when you come arcoss the slightly problem ..

so the trick is look eat right and be healthy not all kinda gear

after all you will die some day .

live life like a bonus surpise each day and you will find that many thing is relaly wonderful even the smog whhaha

There are many thing that we can buy and spend money to protect and of cos prevent yuorself from getting ill

but do have a limit .

if you live in a very clean and pollution free place - this kinda protection only make you weak .

in long run . you only get more sick when you come arcoss the slightly problem ..

so the trick is look eat right and be healthy not all kinda gear

after all you will die some day .

live life like a bonus surpise each day and you will find that many thing is relaly wonderful even the smog whhaha

tahtutu - did you medicate yet today? :D

JxP :o

i saw some Selling at the Airport Plaza near the Dairy Queen ice cream - toward the caraprk exit on the RIGHT if you facing the dairy Queen Counter

That was some time ago ..

- Bascially in my view . what you need is stay in door and if you must go out - maybe a cloth over te mouth - which make you look like a bank robber . whahahha a

carful chiangmai gat ereacnelt just got rob - there might mistake you as a gang member -

- I saw some cheap mask from the warrot market also - but there use it during SAR - but it work the same -

Look for 3M face masks. They trap virtually all particulates down to 3µ and 90%+ at 1µ. The only ones on the market here to do so. The best place to get them is the shop on Wualai Road, opposite and just down the road (North) from the place selling Indian and Chinese motorcycles. (They are also the main wholesalers and agents for 3M products in Chiang Mai.)

Save yourself a journey and some disappointment. They are currently out of stock of all but the very expensive masks, but the truck is on the road and they expect to have more by about 4pm this afternoon.

Prices there are 17 Baht for one and about 22 Baht for the other inexpensive filter, sold in boxes of fifty, but they do now split

- I saw some cheap mask from the warrot market also - but there use it during SAR - but it work the same -

Not looking for a cheap one

Any big pharmacy or any of the big home-improvement stores sell them, as do most supermarkets. Look for 3m. They are the best value for your buck.

Not looking for 'value for my dollar'. I'm fine to pay more, but specifically want one that is of good quality

On a serious note, we bought several 3M dust masks at Home Pro (Carrefour) yesterday. They work fine. I had to make a hole for my cigarette though.. :o

I gave some of the 3M masks to the construction crew working on our new house. Unfortunately no matter how many demonstrations I gave them on how to wear them, they insisted on placing the two yellow straps over their ears, thus wearing the things sideways. In any case as they *almost* fall off with this fitment, I'm sure it wouldn't be much more than a flick of the tongue to move it down and drag on your fag, and a simple head movement to reposition it over your gob again. Worth a try? :D