Thai PM recommends two more books

rooster59

Thai PM recommends two more books

92073.jpg

In a late night tweet on Friday, Thailand’s Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha recommended two bestselling books, ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’, and its sequel, ‘Shaping the Fourth Industrial Revolution’, both written by Professor Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of World Economic Forum (WEF). He tweeted on @prayutofficial that the books raise “many interesting issues”.

“Thanks to Professor Klaus Schwab for these two books. I have read them and found that there are many interesting issues in them. I would like to recommend the books to you all” he said in the tweet.

The books are signed by the author, with the addition of a brief message which reads:

“For H.E. General Prayut Chan-o-cha with best wishes to lead Thailand into the age of the Fourth

Industrial Revolution.

Klaus Schwab

12/07/19″

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-pm-recommends-two-more-books/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-07-13
  • Like 1

Somkid is looking a bit hangdog and disinterested. I wonder is the weakening economy getting to him.

Prayut could read to him some enriching bedtime stories like "Shaping the Fourth Industrial Revolution".

That might lift him up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

I am amazed a man that I have never heard speaking, nor understand English (he uses an interpreter as seen on TV) can read 2 books written in English within a few hours and then give comment on these books. Amazing leader with amazing abilities, living in an amazing country.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

I have my doubts PM could read books in English or German language. 

What a load of egg on the TVF cynics faces

image.png.b00ed6783240ebbafec0133fa9ed7eb0.png

Edited by ThePioneer

All I need to know is that this Schwab character is endorsing - PERSONALLY endorsing, in his own inscriptional handwriting - Prayut, after actually meeting, touching and praising the Leader. That is enough for me.

I want nothing to do with such an 'intellectual' sell-out and scumbag. His book is one I will definitely NOT be reading!

Edited by Eligius