American expat and Thai wife arrested in Pattaya on drugs and weapon charges

rooster59

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, steven100 said:

drug users, sellers and pushers are scum. They deserve what's coming.

absolutely no pity at all.

Certainly, you don't understand why people become addicted to drugs, I would suggest that you separate the "pushers" from the users and if not , then you're  in need of very "basic" lessons about addiction. Quite frankly, your ignorance is  yet another example of uneducated madness.

And as a side note, can anyone entertain the Thai woman being "mesmerized" at the thought of a lifestyle suddenly changing from perhaps desperate to an ill-conceived temptation of a better place? On the surface, most would note illicit drugs, BUT perhaps this woman got a glimpse of a better lifestyle and was blinded by the method to get there. Just saying. Sometimes people become desperate and their thinking suddenly becomes irrational with no thoughts of the possibility of getting nailed. And no- I am not suggesting that drug dealing is an innocent thing, but simply the idea of a way out of poverty entices some to take risks. Unfortunately in this case, the result is sadly that the Thai woman got sucked into taking that risk and will now regret it.

16 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

The couple have been charged with drug possession and unauthorised possession of a firearm.

Why not dealing drugs? Can hardly say it's for their consumption only?

And smuggling? 

I thought that too but it does say in the original report that he had already confessed to dealing the drug so maybe just bad wording in the report.

8 hours ago, sweatalot said:

Why is he handcuffed and has to show his face while she is not handcuffed and hides under her hood? 

Another discrimination

Let me help.

She's 48kg wringing wet. That copper, not two metres away, isn't. No handcuffs needed.

She's got black hair, brown eyes, prominent cheekbones, milk chocolate coloured complexion, and absolutely no hope left in her eyes.

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

What absolute nonsense ……  so you are trying to tell me drug addicts are ok because nobody told them it was wrong  ?  you are either a drug taker or similar.

you are on ignore. drug takers are scum. nothing more, nothing less and to try and defend their cause is as bad.

and the children who have been fed drugs at ages 8 or slightly older by parents? There are documented cases in countries which have been through the courts ?? what hope did they have?

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

He must have thought it was a good idea at the time !

200 bullets, he must have been expecting a fire fight

regards worgeordie

It's just .22 long rifle ammo.  I probably have 4,000 rounds around the house.

Archived