American expat and Thai wife arrested in Pattaya on drugs and weapon charges

rooster59

American expat and Thai wife arrested in Pattaya on drugs and weapon charges

S__4005905.jpg

An American expat and his Thai wife have been arrested in Pattaya after being found in possession of nearly 1kg of crystal meth, a pistol and 200 bullets.

On Saturday, police said they arrested Bart Allen Helmus, 39, and Sirinapa Wisit, 30, at a condominium in Bang Lamung.

Police said they had the pair under surveillance after receiving reports they had been selling crystal meth throughout Pattaya.

The arrests came after an undercover officer posed as a customer who arranged to buy 10 grams of crystal meth from the couple.

S__4005902.jpg

It was then that officers swooped and seized 978 grams of crystal meth, a pistol, 200 bullets and 205,500 baht in cash.

The couple have been charged with drug possession and unauthorised possession of a firearm.

Helmus has already confessed to dealing the drugs, which he said he bought on the Dark Web.

The couple remain in custody.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-13

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are young idiots, who will now waste the rest of their life rotting in jail.

Everyday you read a story of someone who thinks they can outsmart locals, without realizing they have bulls eye painted on them the moment they get involved with drugs.

Even his customers would report him and collect a reward.

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Bart Allen Helmus, 

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

An American expat and his Thai wife have been arrested in Pattaya after being found in possession of nearly 1kg of crystal meth, a pistol and 200 bullets.

Bart won't be watching the Simpsons for a while .. 

If looks could kill, Life is over for both of them.

Dealing drugs is for idiots one day they will get you, Either by a set up or  a snitch or you just being clumsy.

Well they have many years in jail to think it all over.

14 minutes ago, steven100 said:

drug users, sellers and pushers are scum.

I say that every month when I have to spend 4000 baht at the pharmacy to stay in good health according to my drug pushing physician. 55

11 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Almost one kg and  a gun with bullets seems to be the key for a long holiday, if not more.

Do the crime, do the time. He must have known what he was doing. 

obviously he didn't, macho yank with a gun, I can handle anything, See how you handle the tiger for the next 30 years you w*nker.

Archived