VIDEO: Crazed machete wielding farang terrifies neighbours in Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, i aint no stranger to stupid thai behavior. Some neighbours want you to be annoyed. I have threatened my neighbours because ive been forced to move to protect my family 10times but not anymore, I fight back.

Reasons vary from just jealousy to racism due to beliefs in stupid stereotypes to people trying to annoy you in the hopes you buy up neighbouring property and even people wanting a response so the police will negotiate a price to pay one of the instigaters.

You cant judge this guy cuz no one knows the full story really and thais will deny until there black and blue and local police will always help them.

Im a nice guy and have had this problem endlessly. I dont do anything to distrub my neighbours and im always weary of doing so but just cutting grass, driving past, new motorcycle or whatever it is will start stupid childish immature behvior. And when i say childish stupid behavior i mean beeping car horns in the middle of the night, driving past ever hour on the hour when theres no reason to, rocks at the house, fake animal noises to make dogs bark, flashlights in windows, firecrackers, following, etc...

Some of these thais need a machete or a bullet so maybe they respect others the way they have been shown respect.

Look at the idiots stick....????pricless. Going polevaulting?

Just another death defying day in Thailand.  Either the roads, immigration, ladyboyz, or machete wielding Thais (this time a foreigner) will send you to the after life.  It's all part of the entertainment here.  Thailand has really become "life in the Thunder dome".

weeklyscene_courtesyRGB1-760x490.jpg

4 hours ago, MekkOne said:

Unfortunately they can't. Threatening someone (even with a machete in your hands) is not considered a crime in Thailand. Enjoy.

You are totally wrong! From where do you have this wisdom!?

3 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

That guy broke all kinds of laws: threatening someone with bodily harm, creating a public disturbance, threatening a police officer with bodily harm, resisting arrest. In the video with sound he's threatening the cops not his neighbors. Can't pin down his accent. Canadian? Australian? NZ? Irish?

http://library.siam-legal.com/thai-law/criminal-code-misdemeanors-sections-390-398/

Yank

There are times when the blazei attitude of law enforcement can pay dividends. Thanks to the casualness of the BIB this guy is still alive. In some other countries he would be in a body bag. 

Now he needs some professional help

I think the lady that took the pole away from the gent was wise. Could have escalated into to something nasty. Ha, the way he was scaling his rooftop was like a 'professional'...a burglar maybe?

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

What a doofus... Had to have been out of his rocker loaded with anger fueled by some kind of high, otherwise why would you do this to your neighbours the very same people you're supposed to live among them, these Thai will not forget it and one night a bunch of them will crack your head open machete or no machete...

Because American ????????‍♂️

19 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

I think the lady that took the pole away from the gent was wise. Could have escalated into to something nasty. Ha, the way he was scaling his rooftop was like a 'professional'...a burglar maybe?

Some lumberjacks can scale trees like a monkey.

Archived