VIDEO: Crazed machete wielding farang terrifies neighbours in Pattaya

rooster59

I think if you are a cop in Pattaya then seeing someone waving a machete and ranting and raving is just another day at the office.  If they arrested everyone doing that then the jails would be overflowing.  Also it is unlikely that they speak or understand English and there is not much of a chance of any financial reward for them so why bother?

Well like I said the cops have probably dealt with him before and they probably know he has mental health issues or something. But that’s just a guess I don’t know. But if he is crazy he doesn’t need to be here in Thailand he probably needs to be in his home country getting the help he probably needs.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least the Brit bashers cant hang this fruitcake on us this time...

Sounded Yank to me and running around with a machete is gonna end in tears - For him, just a matter of time before that happens unless he gets his $h it together and moves on pronto

5 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Maybe the cops know him and they know he has mental health issues and maybe they just sort of keep an eye on him and just kind of put up with him if he’s mentally disabled or something. That is a possibility that he might have psychological problems if so he probably doesn’t need to be living outside of his home country. In fact in the United States if a Judge rules that you are mentally incompetent you are normally disqualified to be issued a US passport. But like I said I’m just guessing who knows. I just hate it when foreigners lose it over here or do stupid stuff it’s just not good for our image.

But sadly it has become so common are image was ruined long long ago just by our behavior in public both men and women.

1 hour ago, Formaleins said:

Did I read this correctly? The bloke is threatening people with a machete in the street and the cops cannot arrest him or do not know how to arrest him? Could someone tell them what those things they carry on their belts are that are in a holster! Just shoot the idiot.

Maybe its time for the police to use tasers?

35 minutes ago, Lokie said:

Well at least the Brit bashers cant hang this fruitcake on us this time...

The Lord loves a trier.:cheesy:

48 minutes ago, oslooskar said:

He doesn't sound American to me; though he might be acting like one of us. ????  In fact, the guy's accent sounds like British MMA fighter Michael Bisping's. 

8 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

But the rest of us can still help improve our image and reputations.

I agree with you. But it seems a constant uphill battle. To relay to the Thais that not all foreigners (like that group of obnoxious weirdos standing over there) behave like that, dress like that etc. Thankfully i speak Thai and that has given me a slight advantage of getting out of uncomfortable embarrassing situations when i encounter foreigners pulling all sorts of stunts. But have to admit its gotten tiring when it becomes almost daily. One reason i was wise years ago to learn the language that gave me the great ability to translate between them. Most of all i learned the best thing to do to lower stress and not have to keep getting caught in bad situations with them (foreigners) was to keep a very safe distance like miles away. The Thais that have gotten to know me throughout Thailand for the most part have been nothing but kind to me. These daily stunts like i say are getting real old. And because of this i believe the Thai government has decided perhaps its time to thin out the population and i have to agree. Not ALL foreigners are the targets of the immigration changes. A lot of super paranoia and racism is being tossed around for no good reason. So the next time you have an issue with the Thai laws changing just take a close look at those foreign weirdos walking around like slobs, being drunk and plain obnoxious and blame them for your problems NOT the Thais.

drunk-foreigner-attacks-1.jpg

I agree with you. But it seems a constant uphill battle. To relay to the Thais that not all foreigners (like that group of obnoxious weirdos standing over there) behave like that, dress like that etc. Thankfully i speak Thai and that has given me a slight advantage of getting out of uncomfortable embarrassing situations when i encounter foreigners pulling all sorts of stunts. But have to admit its gotten tiring when it becomes almost daily. One reason i was wise years ago to learn the language that gave me the great ability to translate between them. Most of all i learned the best thing to do to lower stress and not have to keep getting caught in bad situations with them (foreigners) was to keep a very safe distance like miles away. The Thais that have gotten to know me throughout Thailand for the most part have been nothing but kind to me. These daily stunts like i say are getting real old. And because of this i believe the Thai government has decided perhaps its time to thin out the population and i have to agree. Not ALL foreigners are the targets of the immigration changes. A lot of super paranoia and racism is being tossed around for no good reason. So the next time you have an issue with the Thai laws changing just take a close look at those foreign weirdos walking around like slobs, being drunk and plain obnoxious and blame them for your problems NOT the Thais.
drunk-foreigner-attacks-1.jpg.b1175271e4d44e8cb6e213c09da89fc8.jpg

Oh I fully agree with everything you said and I actually like the new immigration procedures very much. I have absolutely no problem with Immigration’s current rules. They do need to get rid of the rift raft in Thailand because for years Thailand has been attractive to a lot of these idiots who ruin it for the rest of us. I speak a little Thai as well and I’m also somewhat well known in my small community and I have also been treated with respect for the most part. I love it here. I really do.

6 hours ago, ianezy0 said:

I don’t give a damn where he is from, just send the idiot back or put him in the slammer. 

Machete wielding threats and the like...no big deal. Just another day. BUT better keep that TM30 current and not slip 1 baht under 800,000! Amusing Thailand! 

drunk-foreigner-attacks-1.jpg.b1175271e4d44e8cb6e213c09da89fc8.jpg&key=80ac7251f27cd2e26ae49690cc87419a2dfa5c1f3dd0c80e4cb25b39525e0d09

And yes people do erroneously throw around accusations of racism and how immigration hates us all and other BS. I’ve never had a problem with immigration in 5 years. I live in Korat and my local immigration Office is actually pretty good and efficient. I’ve been really satisfied with my local immigration.

8 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Oh I fully agree with everything you said and I actually like the new immigration procedures very much. I have absolutely no problem with Immigration’s current rules. They do need to get rid of the rift raft in Thailand because for years Thailand has been attractive to a lot of these idiots who ruin it for the rest of us. I speak a little Thai as well and I’m also somewhat well known in my small community and I have also been treated with respect for the most part. I love it here. I really do.

As do i.!

9 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

I had to watch just to see if it was anyone I knew....Wasn't, this time.

Someone on TV must know him , having to live in Patts with a leaking laundry on one side , garbage in front of the gate and a motosai workshop t'otherside I kinda feel sorry for him . didn't watch the clips get enough bad language from 'er indoors.

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

just another lunatic loose on the streets … 

What a coincidence that this madman's mother tongue is English ... :whistling:

1 hour ago, Jane Dough said:

Some more information about certain antics in Pattaya

Rooster

All credit to the guy, great road markings, clear and simple...and in English! Far superior to anything you usually see in Thailand. Give that man a job.

Archived