VIDEO: Crazed machete wielding farang terrifies neighbours in Pattaya

rooster59

13 minutes ago, atyclb said:
17 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

it is clear he is paranoid and perhaps borderline schizophrenic.

whats his tvf alias / avatar ??

at least i know it wasn't me because i have been in bangkok.  

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MekkOne said:

Unfortunately they can't. Threatening someone (even with a machete in your hands) is not considered a crime in Thailand. Enjoy.

had it happen to me, nothing i could do about it.  not the States.

19 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

well after listening to his rant, it is clear he is paranoid and perhaps borderline schizophrenic.

i hope the cops realize he is mentally ill and just send him back home. he needs help. 

i hope the cops realize he is mentally ill and just send him back home. he needs help. 

why, in pattaya he blends right in

4 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I thought foreigners were not allowed to own property in Thailand. 

Best for this guy to move to another location, he will not find anyone to be "neighborly" after this

Yes you can own a property but not the land under your property.

4 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I thought foreigners were not allowed to own property in Thailand. 

Best for this guy to move to another location, he will not find anyone to be "neighborly" after this

Your thinking is incorrect.

30 minutes ago, Barry343 said:

Morons like this are part of the reason Thai Immigration is making it harder on foreigners to retire here.

Your comments have no bearing on the reasons why Immigration policies have changed and keep changing. That is all to do with ' big brother ' and checking where foreigners are at all times due to the xenophobic behaviour of the country's leaders.

It certainly isn't because of a few unbalanced foreigners in a country full of unbalanced natives.

You know they are all the same if it doesn't go their way ready holler and scream threaten people yeah all those farang all the same stupid, prone to being hot headed, no emotional contol, yeah kick them all out. All they do is drink all day every day kick them out, no emotional control.

5 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Canadian accent?

it doesnt realy matter where he is from, unfortunately, he lives quite close to me..

the man is clearly a dangerous madman-needs deporting.

why dont the police ACTUALLY do something to restrain him, instead of just looking ,looking ,lookiing ?

5 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Canadian accent?

What is a Canadian accent ??

Any Canadians and Americans living within 30 miles of the U.S./Canadian border have the same accent these days. That is....unless you are a Quebecois Canadian. Quebec French speaking Canada is not like English speaking Canada. 

20 minutes ago, murraynz said:

it doesnt realy matter where he is from, unfortunately, he lives quite close to me..

the man is clearly a dangerous madman-needs deporting.

why dont the police ACTUALLY do something to restrain him, instead of just looking ,looking ,lookiing ?

Maybe the ' long arm of the law ' doesn't stretch from the ground floor to the fourth?

They are on the road and he is on the roof with a machete.

A slight problem there in getting him to put handcuffs on. Anyway, at least we have established that he is not British!, so that is a relief, or the Brit bashers would have a field day.

Archived