2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

On 9/3/2020 at 7:02 AM, wilai said:

On 9/3/2020 at 7:02 AM, wilai said:

All last years entrants are in and we welcome Kadilo and Keith Simmonds as new entrants. Shame those mouthy Manu lads havent found the cojones to enter!????

• Like 1

Scores are up....finally! Good week for Yours Truly, topping the lists with a 31. Just good enough to knock BIGTOE3 into the runner up spot.  Not such a good week for the reigning champ E/S, who only managed a meagre 9 points. Rumour has it he is looking to slip an 11th game into week 2 but that cannot be confirmed at this stage????

• Like 1

Week 2 scores up. Jockstar takes the honours with 34 points but is overshadowed this week by a new '(old') boy Smokie36 who takes the lead in the Overall Comp. Will he last?.....I doubt it with a pair of hubcap stealers right up his jacksy!!!????

11 hours ago, wilai said:

Week 2 scores up. Jockstar takes the honours with 34 points but is overshadowed this week by a new '(old') boy Smokie36 who takes the lead in the Overall Comp. Will he last?.....I doubt it with a pair of hubcap stealers right up his jacksy!!!????

Nice to see him back and on top form lol

• Haha 2

Back to Fergie time again......I am no conspiracy theorist but these things always seem to happen to the same club! Very weird. Looking on the bright side though, Fernandez is in my FPL Side. Played <deleted>. was booked, but scored a pen in the 100th minute and so picked up 3 bonus points!????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wilai said:

Back to Fergie time again......I am no conspiracy theorist but these things always seem to happen to the same club! Very weird. Looking on the bright side though, Fernandez is in my FPL Side. Played <deleted>. was booked, but scored a pen in the 100th minute and so picked up 3 bonus points!????

And to cap it off, he had blown the final whistle before awarding the pen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Maybe next week Man U will get a pen before the game actually kicks off. Must be in the rules somewhere!????

Anyway, back on topic. Looks like some embarrassing scores in the comp this week....myself included!

Misery loves company!

• Haha 1

Week 3 scores are up.

The dodgy refereeing decisions led to another low scoring week although that didn't seem to bother Smokie 36 who top-scored with 28, extending his lead in the Overall comp. BIGTOE3 was runner up with 24.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1