2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

Scores are up and the weekend fixtures also available for downloading (if you can get on the bloody site!)

Ronnie's faith in 'Banking' his beloved Spurs finally bore fruit and gave him an impressive 40 points. Ten points ahead of runner up Wilai who extends his lead slightly in the Overall comp.

Deadline this week is a Friday Night so get your predictions in early.

4 hours ago, balo said:

This page gives me nightmares.  Another unecessary upgrade . 

Aren’t upgrades supposed to improve the appearance. 

Any how to keep on topic, my scores need a bloody upgrade  

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Scores are up. Congrats to Jelly whose 34 points was the perfect riposte to Ronnie's comment the other day????.

Balo, ES, and Jip99 were joint second with 26 points. Yours truly stays in front in the overall comp.

This weeks fixtures will be posted today. Again it's a Friday deadline but only the 4 games to worry about.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wilai said:

Scores are up. Congrats to Jelly whose 34 points was the perfect riposte to Ronnie's comment the other day????.

Balo, ES, and Jip99 were joint second with 26 points. Yours truly stays in front in the overall comp.

This weeks fixtures will be posted today. Again it's a Friday deadline but only the 4 games to worry about.

I'm on the trail of that Ronnie character and getting closer....but oh, the SMELL!!????

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

I'm on the trail of that Ronnie character and getting closer....but oh, the SMELL!!????

Yes you have never tasted that irrepressible whiff of endless success and joy have you?

Revel in it Jellybean...very well done!

• Haha 1

Well done Jockstar who top scored the 'mini week with 15 points, closing the gap slightly in the Overall comp. BIGTOE3 was runner up with 11.

International break now. Will put up next time's fixtures in a couple of days.

Scores are up. Great week for Jockstar whose 41 points was enough to see him retake the lead in the overall comp. Keith Simmonds was runner up this week with 36 points.

The next two weeks fixtures are now available for downloading.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, wilai said:

Scores are up. Great week for Jockstar whose 41 points was enough to see him retake the lead in the overall comp. Keith Simmonds was runner up this week with 36 points.

The next two weeks fixtures are now available for downloading.

Smokie slides into third....safe!????

• Haha 1

Scores are up. Not much happening this week. Getting their bankers correct ensured BGTOE3 and Mr BJ filled the top two spots with 29 and 27 respectively. No change in the Overall positions.

Another Friday night start this coming week so get your picks in early.

Scores are up. E/S takes the honours this week by a street with 36 points. Jockstar remains in control of the Overall Comp.

Last week, week 30 didn't save but the points are included in the Overall totals.

Another Friday night deadline this week!

34 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I want to see last week's scores....the Beanboy is cheating I reckon...probably some Generalissimo decree issued to wilai etc....

Jelly had an impressive 45 points, not enough to win that week as that honour went to BIGTOE3 with 51....but was rather better than your 19????

• Haha 1