I signed up with DeeMoney and initiated my firs transaction to Singapore six days ago, expecting a 3-4 days transfer time based on other's experience. So far, the money has not arrived and in a call to DeeMoney this morning I was advised it may not arrive until the "end of the week". I have read other reports from people complaining of a two week transfer time, so it appears their process has slowed recently, for no obvious reason.

Anybody else suffering similar delays?

DeeMoney may be experiencing some growing pains.

I did a test run sending to a US bank...took a few days.  Then I sent more money and became concerned as it took a couple of weeks.

Now, they do not send to the US at all.

I'm wondering if they are slow about meeting their obligations to the international banking community...not everyone is thrilled to do business with Thais...

Some good news and some bad news on my attempted DeeMoney transfer.

The good news. My DeeMoney account shows "payment complete" as of yesterday.

The bad news. The payment is not complete and my receiving bank in SIngapore has no record of it.

Back to DeeMoney support who happily tell me "funds to Singapore takes 2-3 working days to be credited by the banks in Singapore". This is clearly <deleted> as my wife sends funds to the account via traditional online banking from Thailand and they are credited in Singapore the day they are sent.

Archived