Video: Newborn poisoned by mum and thrown off balcony - couple charged with murder

webfact

Always like the excuse “I didn’t know I was pregnant”. 8 months without menstruation didn’t send up a red flag?! This girl is immature and a liar, along with her bum boyfriend. They both should be sterilized before heading to the lock up...gotta stop the dumb genes from spreading.

I am sorry but this piece of human feces deserves death sentence,

How and why would you pour toilet bleach into anyone's mouth, let alone a new born child and its your own child

How stupid do you have to be not to know you were pregnant but even if you are that stupid, how and why would you kill the newborn in such a painful and horrendous way?

Death penalty or life in isolation with no visits or fresh air time.

For the first time in my life, i do not know what to say, beyond words and comprehention

10 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

She can plead temporary insanity and sentenced to community work in the nursery at a local hospital...

Would you let her anywhere your new born baby? 

5 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Off topic, I apologize, but you do realize there is discussion going on this moment in the USA regarding "late term abortions" which in simple terms means five minutes before the little child pops out of the home he's had for 9 months.  IMHO, that's murder. 

You are spot on with that, the cut-off (no pun) should be much much earlier unless of course there are extenuating conditions like health for the mother / foetus or a fruit loop mother completely incapable of being any use to or a danger to the child. 

19 hours ago, StevieAus said:

And for Women and Men who commit the same sort of crimes in other countries?

The same causation reasons as outlined in your first paragraph?

You have a very valid point there and you're spot on.

Social values and the best possible schooling/education are the only two values which can be handed down from parents to children. 

Irrespective of where such a tragedy happens, something down the social value chain failed utterly and completely. Possibly exception might be, if the culprit is under drugs; latter again a failure of the (society's) social value structure - in my opinion.