Udon man sets fire to his Benz because rich daddy wouldn't pay his bar bill

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Wonder how many of us farangs are known well enough in our pubs, clubs or even local pools and can be trusted to leave the table - even to go to the loo !

I would guess, quite a few.  Lots of us leave a bar to go to an ATM and I know bar owners who let me drink against paying next time I visit.  I try not to be in that situation of course.

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

There's a memory jogger from 4 odd decades ago.

Thanx.

Brilliant books.

May have to revisit them.

Along with Biggles titles.

And in my not-so-innocent teen years - Sven Hassel....

Re the op,

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Now that is a funny headline.

As a kid I read all those too Biggles and Sven Hassel :cheesy:  .I don't know the others

2 hours ago, faraday said:

Dunno about that.

However, Mental Health services are very good in farang countries.

Guess you know just as little about the mental health services then, you will be on a waiting list unless it is psychotic and urgent enough, 
even then you will be dosed with BS medicine and creative therapy, to become a write off after the first 6-12 months, (if) no success. 

Proper mental health services are reserved for people with cash in hand, there are not that many real & good shrinks.
Even then it is a lengthy process with often no direct results, the results almost always come from the individual himself / herself, if it comes.

That is why it is so important to watch over ones own health and especially take proper care of children, raising them to be a real man / woman.

Don't worry young mentally issued brat, mom will meet the director of her bank and get money for a new toy with more extras.
From Friday on you will get more pocket money as well.
Only the mia noi of your daddy will be angry because she has to wait for her new car now...

"But Udon Thani police chief Pol Col Sarayuth Champhiw said that the father told him that his son was suffering from mental issues and liked to make trouble."

So what's he doing behind the wheel of his BMW?

"They knew him well and let him drive off and find his mother and father to get the money."

When he's just run up a 5000 baht bar bill? He was probably drunk as a skunk, and the police aren't even mentioning that!

10 minutes ago, Caine said:

Supposed to have stinking rich father and still got a 5yr old car on the knock. Who writes this rubbish, typical Thailand nothing is paid for all flash and bullshit. 

There could be a chance the car was bought as a first car in the son's name when the Yingluck government was offering 100,000 Baht refund on a first car.

So perhaps buying it on finance was a sensible decision, although I'm not certain that was a requirement at the time. I do know you needed to keep the car for five years.

Archived