Udon man sets fire to his Benz because rich daddy wouldn't pay his bar bill

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, webfact said:

But Udon Thani police chief Pol Col Sarayuth Champhiw said that the father told him that his son was suffering from mental issues and liked to make trouble

So we thought the best treatment was to let him drive around p*ssed in a high end car that don't really belong to us .. Like the parents of the 13 yo who trashed the big bike in C M a few weeks ago the folk's of this zithead need some parenting guidance also .. 

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:
1 hour ago, webfact said:

But Udon Thani police chief Pol Col Sarayuth Champhiw said that the father told him that his son was suffering from mental issues and liked to make trouble

So we thought the best treatment was to let him drive around p*ssed in a high end car that don't really belong to us .. Like the parents of the 13 yo who trashed the big bike in C M a few weeks ago the folk's of this zithead need some parenting guidance also .. 

I see you're getting into the swing of this. I suggest the parents put their foot down with a firm hand.

45 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

1. You are nothing special

Very true in most cases in the NE. My 21 year old nephew in law. 

worked two jobs. 1 in 2018 for 1 month/2019 1 month. But he’s got 

a new MSlaz his mama who doesn’t have any money bought for him. 

People need to get educated...

24 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Hello... This thread is about a spoilt Thai brat, nothing what so ever to do with farangs.

34 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

I don't trust his father either. Hiso dads always give their sons a mental diagnosis when they're facing jail.

I'd have thought he would be better to offer some useful advice when facing jail: "Now remember son, keep your back to the wall in the showers."

15 minutes.  These kids driving Porsches, BMW's, Mercedes, and Ferarri's would not last 15 minutes in any other country that Daddy has no influence in.

"Do you know who my Dad is !" is the most embarrassing statement to come out of an adults mouth.

It is mental illness in the form that these idiots have ZERO concept of real life when they are bailed out from bad decision to bad decision.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

They knew him well and let him drive off and find his mother and father to get the money. 

Wonder how many of us farangs are known well enough in our pubs, clubs or even local pools and can be trusted to leave the table - even to go to the loo !

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Dunno about that.

However, Mental Health services are very good in farang countries.

----------

*Don't take everything that's said on here so personally*

A lot is just banter.

3 hours ago, transam said:

Yep, a spoilt brat of a plonker who's hi-so ride will now be a Tuk Tuk..

A "spoilt brat of a plonker"?  Did you read the OP?...

"But Udon Thani police chief Pol Col Sarayuth Champhiw said that the father told him that his son was suffering from mental issues". 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Pilot Officer La-iat Kritklao

Pilot Officer????

Wonder just what that title is supposed to mean in connection with a supposedly wealthy guy who's in the property development business.

Did he have a prior "profession" in government service here where he managed to amass his wealth?

55 minutes ago, looking for LIFE insurance said:

15 minutes.  These kids driving Porsches, BMW's, Mercedes, and Ferarri's would not last 15 minutes in any other country that Daddy has no influence in.

"Do you know who my Dad is !" is the most embarrassing statement to come out of an adults mouth.

It is mental illness in the form that these idiots have ZERO concept of real life when they are bailed out from bad decision to bad decision.

In western countries they say: "I know a good lawyer, journalist or (since some years) influencer".

"The car appears to be on hire purchase as it is owned by a bank."

I presume there is insurance on this car. So isn't this a criminal offence? Arson? If so then this "plonker" should be facing jail time.

Archived