Baht Is On Landmark Verge

Yep as of this posting the Baht is at 35.009 to the USD.... Now can that the same person who had to get myh refund from a project because they couldn't offer the corporate scamm to land ownershiop is trying to tell me that prices are down 5% and making it a Buyers Market ( that is not a sing of a buyers market) so I should buy now! Sure the USD is off to nutso land.....I'm very happy that I put some money into a thai Bank a few years back but it will hold oput for the year and that is about it. I will make 5 more trips and that makes a need for about 15K USD in funtickest at the current rate...with the cost of night life going up............ I won;t need to cut back etc but For sure I'll not be transfering house money untill it get better! which it will as the thai economy cannot hold out on what will become a bery poor balance of payments......NO exporting.....no Balance! They are going to float the baht and I will be waiting at my key board to jam money into Thailand when it open at a very high rate and befreo the appropriae adjustmkents take place....

If the baht is floated could it go to 45 per USD.......possibly, probaqbly more like 41 many are guessing!

George Bernard Shaw said it: “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place”

SoiSong, I am sure you are trying to communicate something, but I haven’t got the slightest idea what it is. Forget it, I don’t think I want to know.

--

Maestro

George Bernard Shaw said it: “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place”

SoiSong, I am sure you are trying to communicate something, but I haven’t got the slightest idea what it is. Forget it, I don’t think I want to know.

--

Maestro

:o