One dead cat and a 4.5 meter long, 30 kilogram python!

webfact

One dead cat and a 4.5 meter long, 30 kilogram python!

8pm.jpg

Thai caption: On the lookout to swallow a meal

Snake catchers were called to a shop in Sri Racha after a huge python took up residence under a display case. 

Shop owner Chaidiaw Sinthuphan suspected that the serpent had already eaten one of the 15 cats that he looks after and was after more. 

The python didn't go quietly. 77kaoded reported that quite a crowd gathered as the shopkeeper helped the snake catchers nab the 4.5 meter long snake weighing 30-35 kilos. 

The snake was released far away from people. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-08
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, legend49 said:

I need to borrow that snake, plenty of 4 legged food in my garden.

Yes, and to quote a reference in a book the PM was promoting, the other snake might well be thinking about your garden's contents: Two legs bad, four legs good.

• Haha 1

A couple of years back we lost a litter of two month old kittens to a python that was hanging around the village. I am not a vindictive person but i would have cut the bastard's <deleted> head off myself if I had seen it. Now, had it been a couple of the dogs that seem to be attached to every house that would have been a different matter.....

22 hours ago, sniggie said:

A couple of years back we lost a litter of two month old kittens to a python that was hanging around the village. I am not a vindictive person but i would have cut the bastard's <deleted> head off myself if I had seen it. Now, had it been a couple of the dogs that seem to be attached to every house that would have been a different matter.....

Hear hear.  Maybe I'll start a business breeding pythons.  Might be a bit of a squeeze at first given the constrictions of Thai banking systems.