Laos Thai Friendship bridge II need info if denied

Hey, everyone.

I will go to my last visa run adventure next week. And I really need your advice on what to do if denied entry.

Will I be able to get back to Laos same day?

Will my thai visa still be valid?

Anyone ever used Savannakhet airport?

My basic plan is, if I get denied entry, just gonna make my way to Vietnam.

And for those wondering why am I worried about getting entry denied, well I had like four tourist visas three years ago, decided to stay here and study Thai, while my partner is working. I completed two years of Thai language studies speaking three levels, reading and writing two levels. Unfortunaly my passport was full of stickers so I had to apply for a new one, so last Thai reading and writing level paperwork for visa got delayed and I’m forced to get tourist visa. But anywhere I go I get stopped by Immigration and questioned for like an hour just coz of my previous tourist visas. Understandable and I’m not worried if they will decide to stop letting me in.

So, Laos visa stamping out and coming back in same day, possible?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I went with my wife to Laos back in 2016 via the Friendship Bridge in Mukdahan. We only went for the day to see what Laos was like. Nothing to do with a border run! When we came back, the border officer gave a big smile and stamped my passport and said "another 30 days". I left Thailand a day or so later but I had no issue going back into Thailand.