Well known farang monk accused of inappropriate behaviour

snoop1130

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my...more Buddhist Drama.

Lets consider other travesties in the faith.

Elaborate Watts 

Monster Ordination Parties

Past Thai monk behaviors.  It's too disturbing to list the events.

I'll stop here. 

PS... a farang who thinks he's above the rest of us, due to his robes and titles, needs to take a hike.

12 hours ago, jaltsc said:

Must have been a novice, if he wasn't in conversation on the latest iPhone with a "follower", and talking about how he was going to help her reach enlightenment this weekend. 

More like it was a case of assisting the holy spirit to flow through her. 

Well, Thailand may be 'agog', but this news leaves me entirely unmoved; the sexual urge, particularly in males, does not somehow magically dissolve just because ecclesiastical robes are donned. Rather the opposite in some cases, I suspect; some people get off on the oddest things....

Good on him. He is only human not indoctrinated. 

Extoring money, corruption, fraud, beggimg, as most Thai monks do,  is far worse than sleeping with the opposite sex, which Thai monks do as well!

Farang!  Make an example of him because he is not perfert Thai. Feed him to the dogs. Burn him alive. Stone him. 555

Tables turned and they cant take it... Typical.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the monk’s alleged actions tarnish the religion.

Almost every wat would evoke the wrath of Jesus.  In the absence of car parks, the temples have spotted a lucrative gap in the market; a place for coaches to stay (cheaply?) overnight.

Good on him. Well done!  He is only human not indoctrinated

Extoring money, corruption, fraud, beggimg, as most Thai monks do,  is far worse than sleeping with the opposite sex, which Thai monks do as well!

Farang!  Make an example of him the low life scum because he is not perfert Thai? Feed him to the dogs. Burn him alive. Stone him. 555 

Tables turned and they cant take it... Typical.

He was not trying it on with minors, youngsters, as Thai monks do, not all, but the point is, Thai are just as bad and in some cases far worse.

I once lived in a small Thai dump of a village, normal Thai style, near Ubon, the monk at that time had A/C, hot running water, the mod con's, wifi etc...and banging the local women and possibly men, and was getting away with it!!!!!!!

Thai are good at judging others, but not themselves!

13 hours ago, bluesofa said:

We read about instances similar to this on a very regular basis.

From what I can see, Phra Farang seems to have assimilated into existing Thai Buddhist culture perfectly.

not fully, he doesn't take drugs, drink whisky, or fondle young boys so all in all he has barely made the grade, Thailand doesn't need sham monks like him.

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the woman had unsuccessfully complained about the monk’s alleged misconduct

So she spends a honeymoon with him and is upset he did not want to marry her. 

First article talks also about thai women. 

All of them must have known he is a monk by his shaved head, and still engaged with him

Archived