Instead Of Paying 250 Baht + For Magazines

CobraSnakeNecktie

One thing I miss living in Thailand are reasonable prices for magazines. I drool over issues I want to read at Tops etc but the high prices mean I don't buy many.

Just discovered this site that sells online subscriptions. For a lot of titles it works out to 40 to 50 baht per issue if you buy one year.

Beats the heck out of 250 plus baht per issue. Okay its not as nice as having the printed copy but the software works well. Good detail etc and better for the environment. One nice feature is if the article or advertisement has a web link then you just click on it.

One downside is the issue size is large. 30+ MB's so only consider if you have decent DSL.

Check it out.

http://www.zinio.net

Enjoy

One thing I miss living in Thailand are reasonable prices for magazines. I drool over issues I want to read at Tops etc but the high prices mean I don't buy many.

Just discovered this site that sells online subscriptions. For a lot of titles it works out to 40 to 50 baht per issue if you buy one year.

Beats the heck out of 250 plus baht per issue. Okay its not as nice as having the printed copy but the software works well. Good detail etc and better for the environment. One nice feature is if the article or advertisement has a web link then you just click on it.

One downside is the issue size is large. 30+ MB's so only consider if you have decent DSL.

Check it out.

http://www.zinio.net

Enjoy

Very cool, thank you very much. Motorcycle and scuba diving magazines on order soon... :o

Very nice of you to post that, CSN. Doesn't look like they carry the magazines I read, unfortunately, but I still appreciate that you posted it.

Your welcome. Definitely the selection is pretty thin. I am looking for quite a few other titles myself. Maybe some others places to buy content I don't know about or more will come online soon.

It's a good trend anyway.