Outed sex monk gets a visit from immigration about reporting his address

webfact

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

What is all the fuss about?

So a Canadian monk has a bit of nookie, thousands of Thai monks do the same, and nothing is said or done about it.

My Thai Lady has had numerous sexual offers from Thai monks! She has been told not to trust the foreigner. What a Crock! She insists her faith is strong because she is educated and not a poor country girl(very true) I wonder how rampid this is if investigated. DOH! Thai smoke mirrors Bullshirt and bubble gum will cover it all up and say "Nothing to see here folks the foreigner Monk was the only one"

As a Canadian i am disgusted with this man and feel he should be deported. This vacation season is all about Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos! 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Are you really serious? 

Yes. Here my posting at #87 again. And I can't change my mind. 

Sorry but I have no understanding. What was he looking for - a cheap accommodation? Obviously he was not looking for Buddhism. A dishonest Farang insulting many locals. If he is looking for girls he should go to Pattaya but not as monk to a temple. 

8 hours ago, Beggar said:

A Thai monk should never be touched by women and this guy... A shame for every Farang in this country. They should kick him out. 

You do not speak for me  or every other foreigner in this country, so keep your "shame" to yourself. I can assure you that I am not shamed by him. As far as I can see, he fits into Thai Buddhism perfectly.

9 minutes ago, Beggar said:

Yes. Here my posting at #87 again. And I can't change my mind. 

Sorry but I have no understanding. What was he looking for - a cheap accommodation? Obviously he was not looking for Buddhism. A dishonest Farang insulting many locals. If he is looking for girls he should go to Pattaya but not as monk to a temple. 

How do you know what he was looking or not looking for, big assumptions on your part, for what they are worth. 

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

So a Canadian monk has a bit of nookie, thousands of Thai monks do the same, and nothing is said or done about it

Hehe That is the questions but also the answer. If you have scads of Thai monks doing it. isn't it better to point out and make a "scandal" of the Farang monk doing it.   :thumbsup:

The Thai media is loving this to death.

2 hours ago, drbeach said:

His actions will undoubtedly affect foreigners seeking to do the same in Thailand. What a moron. What was he thinking? He should be deported and blacklisted just for being such an idiot. He was never a real monk to begin with.

those with no fault may throw the first stone...

33 minutes ago, Artisi said:

And she should get rid of the hat. 

I agree about the hat, then he could get a better look at her tits

16 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Looks like the young guy is saying, "down Chang, down" 

In the words of Ali G "he looks like he is trying to get a bit of length"

1 minute ago, friend of siam said:

yeah i also dont understand why the natural behavior of having sex is an offence to some people here....

Maybe because it's not that common - for some ????????????

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

So a Canadian monk has a bit of nookie, thousands of Thai monks do the same, and nothing is said or done about it.

Monks need a workout and besides it's Thai monks not farang monks, no no no no.

10 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Does this imply that any foreigner(PR or not?) gets threatened with deportation if he has sex with a Thai woman?

Fyi , farang needs to show his TM30 , before he can enter a thai lady ...555

10 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

The white sex monk. Can't make this up, can you? 

Took the darling to the big Wat in Tat Phanom recently , for her to gain merit , for all her sins ?.

There he was alien/ farang in robes, I wanna be a monk.  What a joke , get a real visa ...

Archived