Outed sex monk gets a visit from immigration about reporting his address

webfact

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I am wondering how he got permanent residency status? If it was related to him being a monk, surely that must now be invalid.

Doubt if he has permanent residency status.  I was in Thailand for 7 years as a monk, my visa was a ED visa.  Language and Religion.  I had to renew every year. 

khaowong1

• Old Codger
  •  
  • khaowong1
  • Advanced Members
  • 3,273 posts
12 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I am wondering how he got permanent residency status? If it was related to him being a monk, surely that must now be invalid.

Doubt if he has permanent residency status.  I was in Thailand for 7 years as a monk, my visa was a ED visa.  Language and Religion.  I had to renew every year. 

darksidedog reacted to this
  •  
  •  
  • You of course are entitled to your opinion.  Just becouse you could not obtain something in no way reflects his ability to obtain permanent residency.
  • I was standing next to him as he was seated at a desk paying the fees with large bundles of cash.  I specifically asked him why he was paying so much and he responded that he was paying the required fees for permanent residency.
  • Why lie?
  •  
  •  

41 minutes ago, gunderhill said:
5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Why hasn't she got her arms covered up?

your'e  looking at  her  arms?

Somebody's got to.

Everyone else is looking at her huge tracks of land - the monk included. They've probably worn away already from over-oggling.

13 hours ago, Beggar said:

Sorry but I have no understanding. What was he looking for - a cheap accommodation? Obviously he was not looking for Buddhism. A dishonest Farang insulting many locals. If he is looking for girls he should go to Pattaya but not as monk to a temple. 

Just another way to stay in Thailand... some work, some get married, some retire, some stay on an education visa, he tried the "I'll be a monk avenue"... possibly thinking he'd be a protected species in a robe!

Just now, hotchilli said:

Just another way to stay in Thailand... some work, some get married, some retire, some stay on an education visa, he tried the "I'll be a monk avenue"... possibly thinking he'd be a protected species in a robe!

He probably read up on the Thai Monk history first and determined that it is one of the more popular routes for not just staying in Thailand but making a lot of money also with fringe benefits.

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:

Protected species? Yesterday was The Glorious Twelfth - isn't that open season on monks?

2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

He probably read up on the Thai Monk history first and determined that it is one of the more popular routes for not just staying in Thailand but making a lot of money also with fringe benefits.

Or in his case - minge benefits.

Is it illegal for a monk to have sex? Would surely just be a breach of some quaint ecclesiastical rules....Why would it have anything to do with his PR or his address? It seems the immigration police make up the rules as they go, or drag out antiquated ones when they want a budget boost.

22 hours ago, newatthis said:

Nothing like a bit of scandal to keep ThaiVisa going!

He's not a pedo or a rapist. He just had sex while wearing a saffron robe. Wow, crime of the century!

How many follow up stories has ThaiVisa done on Thai disgraced monks?

And why is immigration visiting people such big news, ThaiVisa?

never really get any follow up post to any stories on here

RE - the disgraced monk would continue to work with locals and hill tribe people in the community as a layman

* Exactly what he already have done - lay(ing) Down With locals, but, now With blessing  … 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 8:47 PM, DaRoadrunner said:

I now wish I had charged for the use of that photo.

The hand placement in the photo means it can't be confirmed whether or not he was truly aroused. In quantum physics, this phenomenon is known as Schrödinger's boner. 

Archived