ASEAN citizens in Thailand - privileges?

I have a couple of questions that I didn't find an immediate answer while searching online. Views from more knowledgable members would be highly appreciated. 

Is opening a small business in Thailand easier for ASEAN citizens than it is for all other nationalities (except USA) with regards to Thai majority ownership requirements? 

My guess is it is just the same for them which leads me to my next question. 

In order to enable a business to generate a work permit for one European as well as one ASEAN citizen, that business would have to employ at least 8 Thais under SS scheme or is obtaining a work permit for ASEAN citizens somewhat easier in that regard? 

Is a foreigner with a work permit in its "own" business subjected to minimum wage requirements as if he was employed by a third party?

Asean citizens get to use the Asean lines at Swampy immigration.  A dubious benefit to say the least as the queues there look just as bad as for other non-Thai passport holders. Beyond that I don't know of any benefits - and really would not expect Thailand to grant any benefits to other Asean member citizens.  Thailand is for Thais, not for Asean people.  They would charge foreigners for oxygen if they could find a way.

Archived