Twelve year old gang leader thought it was fun to throw stones at vehicles on the motorway

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Greyhat said:

Did anyone here not do something stupid and dangerous as a kid? Hopefully this will be a learning experience for them and they'll straighten up and fly right.

Done stupid things, but not anything dangerous.

3 hours ago, lust said:

Throwing boulders off a bridge is next level. Many people have had their faces caved in through the back of their skull from this. These kids are lucky they didn’t the same, and they identified themselves as a gang. That’s not just boys being boys.

9DC431F1-77A9-40E7-9E02-373FCD5F13F1.jpeg

It has happened in the UK too, and by grown men. During the miners strike in the eighties, miners through things from a bridge and killed one of their own.

6 hours ago, Greyhat said:

Did anyone here not do something stupid and dangerous as a kid? Hopefully this will be a learning experience for them and they'll straighten up and fly right.

When I think about it I did many stupid things I suppose. Similar to the stone throwing was definitely stupid, I threw a snowball at a passing lorry. Unfortunately the driver had his window down and it caught him smack in the ear. It didn't cause an accident but could have.  

6 hours ago, Greyhat said:

We did trespass on to the railway near my folks house and put pennies on the line , after a 100 ton steam loco flattened them they looked quite splendid. The other thing near the same railway line was getting balls of clay from a stream putting them on short wooden canes and firing them at double decker buses , plo plop plop. Oh what fun we had . Would still enjoy doing that , growing old is mandatory , growing up is optional.

21 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

That's not even close to being true is it

I assume you are being facetious.

I will answer you seriously though.

It happens 7/24 every day hundreds or thousands of times.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:47 AM, KhunKenAP said:

What was a 12-year old doing driving a motor bike?

That's old in Thai years to be driving a motor bike. Just go to any Issan village and you will see 6-8 year old little kids driving motorbikes everywhere......One careless screwed upped society Thailand is.

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

It has happened in the UK too, and by grown men. During the miners strike in the eighties, miners through things from a bridge and killed one of their own.

Brings to mind a truckers strike in the US some years ago.  Strikers stood on overpasses with cinderblocks tied to a rope, the other end tied to the railing.  The rope length was measured to put the block directly into the windshield of any trucks passing beneath the overpass.

Labor strikes have a way of bringing out the brutal, ugly side of what are normally decent people. 

Archived