Video: Civil servant shot in his "Crown Jewels" in 7-Eleven parking space dispute

webfact

Video: Civil servant shot in his "Crown Jewels" in 7-Eleven parking space dispute

6pm.jpg

A jailbird drug hoodlum gave himself up to Don Muang police on Monday after a shooting outside a 7-Eleven in the Sikan area of Don Mueang. 

CCTV footage caught Songwut Sriroi-et, 42, shooting at land department civil servant Chalermphon Sitthirangsinapha, 50. 

Chalermphon was hit in the sexual organ and testicles and taken to Paolo Rangsit hospital after the incident around 11 pm on Sunday night. 

Songwut gave himself up next day. 

That is him pointing at his Glock 30 .45 gun that was taken into evidence along with a Nissan Almera car he used to flee the scene. 

Police had gone to the suspect's house on Sunday night but found only a motorcycle that was also used in the crime. 

The suspect has admitted his involvement. He has been out of prison for a year after being jailed for drugs and weapons violations. 

He said that he got cross with the victim after a dispute over a parking space outside 7-Eleven.

He has been charged with attempted murder and weapons violations and detained. 

Daily News said in their headline that the civil servant had been hit in his "Phuang Sawan" (heavenly tackle) that translates as the English slang term "crown jewels". 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-14

if you watch the video you see the bravest person as usual is the woman who calmly walks past the man who just shot her possible boyfriend.

You can see him talking to her at the end of the video.

"Sorry honey I am post op now!" 

I solely lay blame 100% on 7-11 for failing to provide enough parking spaces. 

Why should anyone be forced to walk 10 meters to another 7-11 or to

the front door .

its about time 7-11 introduced valet parking with attendants 

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

what is this country coming to, a guy gets shot over a parking place and recently a guy gets murdered over a 400 baht loan, 

Has always been like This, it has actually decreased, There is many cases in thai news With murder or shooting/stabbing over small amount of money or petty things

What would you do in his situation when the white shirt person had some sharp object leathal weapon and he attacked him also with that?

Police do that also in self defense. But he should not have fled after firing, instead should have waited for police to arrive as he took out gun only after he was attacked with sharp object which might have ended his life or put in danger.

Personal view as per books of engagements if someone attacks you.

•  
  •  

A jailbird drug hoodlum

Doubt one would see either a headline or the description of an alleged perpetrator like this anywhere else in the world, not even KL and they have exquisite ones   

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

what is this country coming to, a guy gets shot over a parking place and recently a guy gets murdered over a 400 baht loan, 

Nothing new. I remember about 25 years ago an army man double-parked on Rama 4 and a security guard asked him to move. So the army man shot him. Serves the guard right, not knowing his place in society. The kind of society that still exists in Thailand anyway.

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

I remember few years ago someone shot a whole family from grandparent to grandchild( total 5 lives if i remember correctly) coz the shooter was piss off with their dog taking a dump on the front of his house. 

16 minutes ago, Con Peoples Fund said:

I remember few years ago someone shot a whole family from grandparent to grandchild( total 5 lives if i remember correctly) coz the shooter was piss off with their dog taking a dump on the front of his house. 

You forgot about a guy who shot chicken stall seller over 30 baht . Guy wanted more sauce , seller refused to give more for free as it was only 30 baht meals so he shot the seller .

or another one stabbed to death over 200 baht unpaid bar bill

18 minutes ago, BestB said:

You forgot about a guy who shot chicken stall seller over 30 baht . Guy wanted more sauce , seller refused to give more for free as it was only 30 baht meals so he shot the seller .

or another one stabbed to death over 200 baht unpaid bar bill

And a taxi driver who killed an American who not only looked after his Thai family but some orphans as well, over 100 baht. Never, ever, ever get into a dispute with a Thai. Over anything. They have no sense of reason and no self-control, and if they have access to a lethal weapon it isn't going to end well.

Archived