90 Day Report and Extension of Stay Timing

My next 90 day report is due 11 Nov 2019 and my Extension of Stay is due 6 Dec 2019. Is it possible to do both at the same time or are the dates too far apart ?

I was at Samut Prakran Immigration today for the 90 Day and forgot to ask. (dope)

Thanks

My next 90 day report is due 11 Nov 2019 and my Extension of Stay is due 6 Dec 2019. Is it possible to do both at the same time or are the dates too far apart ?
I was at Samut Prakran Immigration today for the 90 Day and forgot to ask. (dope)

Thanks

Sorry to hijack the thread but is it possible for people who live near samutprakan (Latkrabang, Pravet disctricts) to go to Samut prakan immigration instead of chaeng wattana which is far away?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that your address must be within said Province. The first time I applied for my Extension, I went to CW mistakenly as I live In SP. At the time I wasn't even aware it was a different Province. The Immigration Officer at CW told me I was at the wrong place and sent me to SP.

I'm glad she did. Although a much smaller office, SP is much easier and less crowded.

27 minutes ago, sas_cars said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but is it possible for people who live near samutprakan (Latkrabang, Pravet disctricts) to go to Samut prakan immigration instead of chaeng wattana which is far away?

No you cannot use the Samut Prakan office since you live in Bangkok.

• Like 1

Thanks

Yes, you can do your extension 30 days before and the 90 day report up to 7 days after it's due date you have overlap.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, bobonzo said:

My next 90 day report is due 11 Nov 2019 and my Extension of Stay is due 6 Dec 2019.

If you mean your current extension expires on 6 Dec, you can renew 30 days before expiration (45 days at some offices). You lose nothing by doing it early. They add one year on to your expiring extension regardless of when you renew.

16 hours ago, Max69xl said:

As earlier posts suggests, always do the extension earlier than the due date. Then you have time if something happens,like new rules.

Yes I agree. I always go a few days early..

Thanks again for the assistance.