Soi 6 bar owners and employees educated on STDs

Rimmer

Soi 6 bar owners and employees educated on STDs

image.png

Athipat Yingsiritanyarat, Pattaya City Deputy Manage and Wilaiwan Phuleanglua together with their team walked along Soi 6 (Yodsak) giving knowledge to the businesses and staff on prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. (PCPR)

Soi 6 bar owners got a refresher lesson in the perils and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.

Pattaya Deputy City Manager Athipat Yingsiritanyarat led a campaign walk down the infamous hostess bar street Aug. 7 with Wilaiwan Phuleanglua of the Service Workers In Group (SWING) Foundation.

Wilaiwan said many sex workers still are ignorant about STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, non-gonococcal urethritis, lymphogranuloma venereum and chancroid and therefore don’t understand prevention and treatment.

The group offered free medical checks on Aug. 8-9.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-08-16—

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheesy:

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

No, They were just warning the bar female employees that due to lack of hygiene in most Thai lavatories, they need to be mindful of contaminated toilet seats.   Worth a clap that 555

"It's no good standing on the seat,

the VD germs can jump six feet"

:laugh:

2 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Athipat Yingsiritanyarat, Pattaya City Deputy Manage and Wilaiwan Phuleanglua together with their team walked along Soi 6 (Yodsak) giving knowledge to the businesses and staff on prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. (PCPR)

What are they, doctors, former workers/punters/victims?

4 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Pattaya have sex workers in bars?

I agree... Why would the bar owners and workers there need training on STDs if they don't provide any sexual services? We all know there is no prostitution on soi 6. The police told us this already. Perhaps it was mistranslated and they received counselling for food handling and food related diseases if they don't wash their hands when handling uhh.. things in the bar. 

4 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Wilaiwan said many sex workers still are ignorant about STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, non-gonococcal urethritis, lymphogranuloma venereum and chancroid and therefore don’t understand prevention and treatment.

But we were told there are no prostitutes in Pattaya ??

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

There should be a free testing service for Thais in Pattaya and low cost to everyone else such as Red Cross in Bangkok + generic PrEP freely available.

Pattaya is the biggest brothel in the world and you have to go to Bangkok for generic PrEP

Why should everyone else , taxpayers , have to pay for prostitutes to get tested for STD's , just so their customers can go bareback without any concern ? 

This is one of the biggest liar topics in the country.

Living here for some time now I have seen and asked many girls regarding this topic.  99 percent say "older Falang not want condom".

You know it is true. 

But, you do not want to be judged.

So,  keep up with the  "I always glove up lies".

If you think most do you are totally clueless.

I have been to Soi 6 maybe 150 times.  I would say 5 times the girl asked for condom.

So, bring your own to make sure.

STD's are rampant here one Doctor clinic near WS told me he gets 100 people a day with STD's.

So I guess, up to you and good luck.

Why should everyone else , taxpayers , have to pay for prostitutes to get tested for STD's , just so their customers can go bareback without any concern ? 
Same reason its available free in the UK and other countries and in Bangkok. You think head in the sand is the best approach? so let HIV keep spreading. I hope you aren't in the medical profession

This is one of the biggest liar topics in the country.
Living here for some time now I have seen and asked many girls regarding this topic.  99 percent say "older Falang not want condom".
You know it is true. 
But, you do not want to be judged.
So,  keep up with the  "I always glove up lies".
If you think most do you are totally clueless.
I have been to Soi 6 maybe 150 times.  I would say 5 times the girl asked for condom.
So, bring your own to make sure.
STD's are rampant here one Doctor clinic near WS told me he gets 100 people a day with STD's.
So I guess, up to you and good luck.
Actually surprisingly Beach road girls and Soi 6 girls are quite strict with condoms. I imagine the old boilers go no condom because otherwise they'd get no customers

15 minutes ago, HeyHeyHey said:

Damn, why not 6-9 to make it more fun?

<deleted> me

Actually have you noticed that his "news" posted few hours ago is offering free medical on August 8-9

which means a week ago ???? nothing free in Thailand can happen, but making big face about it is allll right

Archived