where can I report my ex-wife for renting out a house to someone,  but not paying income tax on it

11 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Once she is an ex-wife, she is none of your concern.

The bitterness will eat you up.

Time to learn to live on your own again and enjoy yourself.

Life is too short for anything else.

Enjoy himself? I reckon he's a million miles away from enjoying himself, don't you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Justin Case, your behavior is a mirror of yourself and it is not good at all. Why not stop when you are ahead??? because she is an real <deleted>, the thing is that YOU have to prove now that you are NOT...  Can you do that???

glegolo

????

truth.jpg

funny reports

thai apologists, your brain has changed by the chemicals or something

did her mention her name here for defamation ?

my ex is supposed to let me travel with my child, denied, she does not give passport, she ask me to sue her again

my ex is supposed to go to immigration with me and my child for my visa based on parent of thai child, denied, , she ask me to sue her again

my ex is supposed to put her daughter on the chanote, denied, she ask me to sue her again

so all this thai shit is ok, but if I want to pay her back, I have to move on

funny people here on TV

I will not respond to one poster directly BUT  anyone renting out their house is liable for this tax:

real properties put to commercial use (residential houses not 'owner occupied' and commercial buildings) must under the Building and Land Tax Act pay a 'rental' tax at a rate of 12,5 % of the annual rental value or the annual assessed rental value, whichever is higher.

There are no deductions as with the income tax one pays to the revenue dept.

This is a SEPERATE tax.     WE PAY IT EVERY YEAR .   Paid to the local Tesabahn (or or bor tor if the area less developed )    Our office was an or bor tor, then the office "graduated" to be called Tesabahn.

Similar to what almost every other TVF poster said. GET OVER IT !!!

And think about this. She could easily dream up all kinds of **** to encumber you if she even suspects that you caused trouble for her. And she's got an army of Thais to back her up. You don't.

So just GET OVER IT.

4 minutes ago, justin case said:

by all means.... do what you want.  We love reading your posts.  Please keep us informed of your victories.

or defeats.

5 minutes ago, justin case said:

funny reports

my ex is supposed to let me travel with my child, denied, she does not give passport, she ask me to sue her again

my ex is supposed to go to immigration with me and my child for my visa based on parent of thai child, denied, , she ask me to sue her again

my ex is supposed to put her daughter on the chanote, denied, she ask me to sue her again

funny people here on TV

You asked for it. Members responded.

Buy her a dozen roses and make peace for the sake of the children. Be the adult of the X marriage.

4 minutes ago, justin case said:

funny reports

funny people here on TV

While you were raging it appears she has had some legal advice .

all you stated that is denied is not illegal but an inconvenience aimed at you.

you can not sue her for any of it, the only thing you can do is sue for custody which you would most likely not win.

Smart decision would be to cosy up to her to get what you want , hitting your head against the brick will only give you headache and an open bleeding wound.

Vengeance is mine!!! ???? Might not be healthy or politically correct, but phukking someone who you feel has phukked you always feels great! That being said, sounds like a Pandora's box to try to do that in Thailand, especially if you're a farang and she's Thai.

20 minutes ago, jastheace said:

worst advice ever …. let the child suffer ? me think not ...

He could set up a bank account for the child and put money there for her. 

Pretty simple, unless the mother takes away the ATM

The kid is already suffering me thinks. That train has already left the station 

The mother and her family are all toxic narcissists the OP stated in his previous thread

1 hour ago, justin case said:

funny reports

funny people here on TV

A wise man once said, "You've got to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em"

Fold 'em!

I agree 

15 years ago ex wife left we got divorced she was supposed to give me the car in lieu of money stolen she obviously didnt.

About a year later ( i heard 3rd hand) car was not insured one her family crashed it or something i think it was written off any way she /they were out of pocket.

I raised a glass to karma on that one

1 hour ago, justin case said:

funny reports

funny people here on TV

1. my ex is supposed to let me travel with my child, denied, she does not give passport, she ask me to sue her again.

--Did this actually go to court and decision of the court? Were you awarded custody of the child as needed for visa? She sees you a flight risk with the daughter, and rightly so.

2. my ex is supposed to go to immigration with me and my child for my visa based on parent of thai child, denied, she ask me to sue her again

--She does not have to go with you, but your child does. Might also need to live with you as well to get it.

3. my ex is supposed to put her daughter on the chanote, denied, she ask me to sue her again

--No she doesn't as this should have been from day 1. Are you on any part of the land title document or can prove the money came from you for payment? You might be able to leverage this way.

If any of these actions you state are supposedly handed down from a court decision or a written agreement then go back to the legal table is the only way. I would gather if she is found guilty of them then you can sue her for all expenses in another case under civil court. I'm sure she would not want to go that route. Does she have money to play fire against fire?

In the meantime your child will probably be turned against you as a bad person, so you need to act properly.

Good luck, but keep it above the table.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:36 PM, justin case said:

funny reports

funny people here on TV

You must have really wronged her to get that furry unleashed on you.

You want to pay her back? For what? This sounds like it was probably ALL your fault.

Man up, understand it is over forever and support your kids.

Next time around, realize what you did wrong this time and don't do it again.

On 8/17/2019 at 9:36 AM, justin case said:

funny reports

funny people here on TV

I think not good idea to hurt the kids mum.

You really hate her. Broke your heart.

How/where you meet her?

On 8/17/2019 at 11:10 AM, holy cow cm said:

3. my ex is supposed to put her daughter on the chanote, denied, she ask me to sue her again

--No she doesn't as this should have been from day 1. Are you on any part of the land title document or can prove the money came from you for payment? You might be able to leverage this way.

court divorce agreement says it on paper & signed

funny how people think

why would I mention it, for fun ?

Archived