My recent Swampy entry

Nyezhov

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

just held up Uncle Sam's booklet (lucky I had it I reckon) and  we were waved thru.

No pocket search or urine testing on this occasion. Lucky day then. ????

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lkv said:

No pocket search or urine testing on this occasion. Lucky day then. ????

Any day you don't pish in a cup is a fabulous day.

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Flew in from Atlanta via Korea air Seoul after a short code share. Had to show my Visa before boarding at origination airport cuz I had a one way.

Could you elaborate please? You have a U.S. passport, and at check-in -- or the boarding gate -- was asked to see your Thai visa? Was that after they asked to see an onward ticket and you had none? Were the code share (origination) flight and your KAL flight on the same ticket?

Edited by SEAsia Traveler
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, SEAsia Traveler said:

Could you elaborate please? You have a U.S. passport, and at check-in -- or the boarding gate -- was asked to see your Thai visa? Was that after they asked to see an onward ticket and you had none? Were the code share (origination) flight and your KAL flight on the same ticket?

Yep u elaborated for me.

4 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Why would 21 hours in the air make you look like a 'homeless bum'.? You've been sitting down for most of that time.

Yes, especially in business class.

Take a shower, shave, change shirts at the first stop.

Well rested look like a million bucks.

• Like 1

Just now, bkk6060 said:

Sounds like you planned poorly.

I always take 2 hours at least between stops to enjoy the lounge and amenities.

Well u take your planes as you find them. It's the Wednesday milk run out of Atlanta.

• Like 2

Just now, lamyai3 said:

No reason to expect any problem entering on this visa or extension at the present time, even if you'd just thrown up on yourself. 

Well the chicken was pretty vile.

Just wanted to show the masses that there ain't no barbed wire at the door.

The true test will be next year with a SETV or even a walk in...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

It appears it was so vile it is even repeating on you on this forum with a double post!

Dude it was probably the nastiest thing I have ever tasted. Never order the chicken. The elderly toothless peasant next to me on his first airplane ride ever loved it though....ignorant old f*** just gobbled that chit right up.

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

It appears it was so vile it is even repeating on you on this forum with a double post!

Worst airline food I've experienced was a long time back on an Air India flight New Delhi to Hong Kong (Air India booked by my company not by me).

After the airline food was served I realized why most passengers had brought their own meals on board, plus the airline food ran out before all the passengers were served even though many passengers refused the airline trays. And many passengers totally ignored the cabin crew and sat in the aisles to eat. 

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Worst airline food I've experienced was a long time back on an Air India flight New Delhi to Hong Kong (Air India booked by my company not by me).

Thank your stars you weren't flying domestic. On a HK flight they'd have pulled out all their best stops, whereas if you'd flown Delhi to Hyderabad you'd be sampling all their best slops. 

• Haha 1