Status aproved but no username and password

On Friday 23rd I checked my status with imagration website tm30. It said Aproved after waiting 6 weeks. But I have not received the email with my username and password. 

Is the username random that imagration gives or is it passport number or email or something. 

I noticed on their website you can select "forgot password " but you need username and email. 

I could try calling but heard they don't answer. Could go in but don't want to spend all day in line at Changwatana. 

Edited by keithet

My status changed to 'approved' on 23rd morning (about 2 weeks after application) and the username / password email arrived 23rd evening. So, it seems to take a bit of time and your email may have been delayed due to weekend? My Immi office is Jomtien.

• Like 1

Registered for the Section 38 App on (TM30) on Monday 19th Aug and received a User name and Password on Friday 23rd Aug, total wait 5 days. All set up, so no need to visit the Immigration again to file a TM30. This was iOS app.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

43 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

Took me three months to get username/password. Received last week.

Call this number: 092-353-0039.

Very helpful (but you might need Thai language)

Lucky they dont work on your car. Oh sorry we forgot to put oil in the engine. I often comment to wife its lucky the IMO doesnt run an airline!

• Haha 2

I live in ChiangMai and registered on the TM30 app early July. I received the link to confirm my email address the same day, and since then... nothing.

Yesterday, back from a little trip outside the ChiangMai province, I went to immigration by the airport to update my TM30. It was done in one minute, no queue, and I explained to the very friendly young officer that I was still waiting for the password and username to do it myself online, next time. 

He looked in the system and told me that my request had been accepted a while ago already. He put the username and password on a little piece of paper, told me to change the password on my first connection... Job done ????

Seems they're finally catching up on all the recent applications.

Checked last Friday and it was still waiting approval but just checked again my status and it now says 'register successfully'. But no email giving username and password yet. I'll give it a few days, I've got to do my 90 day report on Monday so will ask at the same time if nothing's arrived by then.

Took 3 weeks for my status to show registration successful and wait for user/password.  Now at 5 weeks since first registered still not received my username/password. Chaengwattana Imm. 

I am facing the same situation and after 2 weeks of status approved, still no email with login and password. Last week I was in Chiang Wattana and asked if they were something wrong. I was told the system will send me automatically the login and password, but I have to wait 2-3 weeks..

Automatically??? 2-3 weeks.. seems to be an automatic manual procedure to me.. What a non sense..

Anyway, 2 weeks have gone so I guess I have to wait one me week, or whatever...

Hi, I was in same situation as OP.

Waited approximately 4-5 weeks without response.

Last week I saw that on clicking the link again it said 'approved' and indeed a couple of days later the password:username arrived.

FYI > my IO is in SiSaKet.

52 minutes ago, catch104 said:

I was told the system will send me automatically the login and password, but I have to wait 2-3 weeks..

Automatically??? 2-3 weeks.. seems to be an automatic manual procedure to me

It's not the system, it's the user who waits automatically :tongue:

6 hours ago, legend49 said:

Lucky they dont work on your car. Oh sorry we forgot to put oil in the engine. I often comment to wife its lucky the IMO doesnt run an airline!

Please don't talk about thai mechanics, grrrrrrr

3 hours ago, chilly07 said:

Took me from e mail acceptance on 1July to email ID and password on 22Aug. Then took from then to today to understand the data entry and get it saved. It's not easy!

Could you please provide some explaination on how you managed to input and save your data?

I first tried to input my data in the fields on the web-page but when clicking SAVE everything was gone.

Then I used the 'Excel spreadsheet input' method, and that seemed to work because the data from my Excel appeared on the website.  However, I did not get any confirmation or other OK-sign.

So, some help on how to input the data would be useful.

8 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Hi, I was in same situation as OP.

Waited approximately 4-5 weeks without response.

Last week I saw that on clicking the link again it said 'approved' and indeed a couple of days later the password:username arrived.

FYI > my IO is in SiSaKet.

Hi,What documents did you upload

I uploaded My Passport and Tabien Baan and am showing "Register Successfully" but have heard nothing for around four weeks.

16 hours ago, bluepeter said:

Hi,What documents did you upload

I uploaded My Passport and Tabien Baan and am showing "Register Successfully" but have heard nothing for around four weeks.

Hi, as my girlfriend is the owner of the house where we live, I uploaded a copy of her ID-card (front and back) as well as a copy of the house-book.  After doing so it said 'Registered succesfully'.  In the weeks following I checked regularly but no e-mail message with username:password.  But after 4-5 weeks I noticed when clicking the link that it now said 'Approved' and indeed not long after that I did receive the username:password.  So it looks that you still need to exercise some patience.

NOTE: As Chilly07 pointed out, after you have received the u:p it's not easy or self-evident first time to do the TM-30 online. Because when trying to save the data you put in, the screen goes blank again.  But after downloading and filling in the TM-30 Excel spreadsheet, I was able to upload that Excel and the data appeared on the website screen, so I guess that it's OK now. 

The one thing that confuses me is that you need to fill in your check-out date.  For a Hotel that is perfectly normal, but this is my home so I put there the validity end date of my Visa, as I do not know when I will be leaving the province for +24 hours in the near future.  

• 2 weeks later...