Trump says Melania has 'gotten to know' Kim Jong Un, but they have never met

webfact

4 minutes ago, blazes said:

"Trump said, as Melania watched impassively from the audience."

Is there any other way to watch a  press conference?

Nice example, though, of the way the MSM constantly manipulate our reactions.....

So... the msm stated a fact, then.... is that what your saying? I hate being manipulated by facts.... I can see why you might object.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jany123 said:

So... the msm stated a fact, then.... is that what your saying? I hate being manipulated by facts.... I can see why you might object.

Adding the word "impassively" is not factual.  It is the insertion of an opinion into an adverb.

Sorry if it's confusing.....

Staggering the pettiness of and the ends the fascist Left "democrats, their Fascist Media and Deep State and all of the other Trump haters and Trump Deranged will go to looking for ways to treasonously subvert, to bring coup against and/or to defame America's Best and most efficacious-ever President. And how easily he flicks them all away and gets on with the job. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brian Allen said:

Staggering the pettiness of and the ends the fascist Left "democrats, their Fascist Media and Deep State and all of the other Trump haters and Trump Deranged will go to looking for ways to treasonously subvert, to bring coup against and/or to defame America's Best and most efficacious-ever President. And how easily he flicks them all away and gets on with the job. 

The "Deep State" made him say it.

The Media made him say it.

The Left made him say it.

The "haters" made him say it.

:coffee1:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Brian Allen said:

Amazing the deluded thinking of some supporters, who appear to be incapable of critical thinking, and feel that blatant mistruths are acceptable, I am afraid that Left and Fascist seem diametrically opposed to each other.

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, (does this read like anyone in WH)??

Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy. It typically involves a concern for those in society whom its adherents perceive as disadvantaged relative to others as well as a belief that there are unjustified inequalities that need to be reduced or abolished

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Thanks 1