Video: Thai media claims man is 128 years old - and he has the ID to prove it!

webfact

11 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Easy to sort this .. Just age him like they do a tree by counting the rings .. Might mean having to cut an arm or leg off though .. 

Nah.  Just run a cheese core sampler into his ear.

image.png.fc56d4227d06c59431d5eec027b91210.png

On 8/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, aqua4 said:

Nope. 25 years ago + 25 years ago + 25 years ago -- 75 years + 15 years at marriage = 90 years old. 

How about 33+33+33+15 = 114 and that's his WIFE's age!

On 8/28/2019 at 10:42 AM, RandolphGB said:

Fake news. He’s 91 and it’s a mistake on the card.

I've seen some old ID cards... older ones dont have a day and month on them typically because the parents had to go to amphur to register the birth and no other records are available... in addition to this, my wife's old ID card had her name spelled incorrectly... now I'm not saying hes not 128... I'm just saying that maybe more than a thai ID card may be required to verify his age ????

On 8/28/2019 at 5:40 AM, khunPer said:

Wow ???? – well done, good to see a happy old man – seems like we should eat more fermented fish to keep up a healthy long-time lifestyle.

The other day I noticed that the small fridge on second floor in my house began to have a weird, not that pleasant smell. A shelf was stuffed with strange small containers, so I asked my lovely girlfriend if she knew what it was?

»Rotten fish,« she said.

I presume she also plan for longevity...????

Hopefully with someone else.  :cheesy:

On 8/29/2019 at 5:15 AM, Mickc said:

I've seen some old ID cards... older ones dont have a day and month on them typically because the parents had to go to amphur to register the birth and no other records are available... in addition to this, my wife's old ID card had her name spelled incorrectly... now I'm not saying hes not 128... I'm just saying that maybe more than a thai ID card may be required to verify his age ????

Regarding the spelling of names.  I have Thai relatives here in the United States.  Siblings they are. 

There are three different spellings of their last name in English.  Those names were spelled differently, in English, by the Thai government employees.  

Archived