Skipping on 90 report

2 minutes ago, elviajero said:

I can’t think of any reason why immigration would tell someone to do that. 

My first time at the immigration I didn't think the tm6 paper was useful, so I didn't bring it with me. When the officer asked where it was I just said I lost it, she was quite angry and told me to go to the police station and file a report. Then I told her that I just remembered where it was and just went back home and came back with the paper to give it to her, she was pleased and puzzled that my memory came back.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

My first time at the immigration I didn't think the tm6 paper was useful, so I didn't bring it with me. When the officer asked where it was I just said I lost it, she was quite angry and told me to go to the police station and file a report. Then I told her that I just remembered where it was and just went back home and came back with the paper to give it to her, she was pleased and puzzled that my memory came back.

That is normal for a lost/missing TM.6, but this topic is about late 90 day reports.

There is no reason why immigration would send someone to the border because of a late 90 day report.

Just a quick update that might be helpful to some of you:

On my advice, I helped him coordinate my usual messenger (motorbike driver I use often for my bf's immigration affairs and my personal business).

He came to pick up his passport with 90 days report form in the morning. By 1pm he came back with the 90 days report all done, no questions asked to him at immigration.

I don't know if he was lucky or if they just did it as they know the Thai driver was unable to fill the tm30 paperwork for my friend and pay a fine, or if it's just not needed when doing 90 days report?

In any case, all has been done easily and he is relieved. Hope that helps some of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, elviajero said:

That is normal for a lost/missing TM.6, but this topic is about late 90 day reports.

There is no reason why immigration would send someone to the border because of a late 90 day report.

Thai elite also advised me to exit the country if I couldn't do the 90 days report, I think for thai people the fine for 90 days report feels expensive and they would prefer to take a bus and exit the country than to pay it if they were us, that's why they give us this advise.

3 hours ago, MsBom said:

JohnnyBKK, I recommend you do as I did for my friend. No guarantee it'll work but it's better than missing the deadline without trying

I finally got my landlord to do a tm30, it was difficult. So now I can do the 90 days report. Not sure how I will do next time... 

On 8/28/2019 at 1:02 PM, moe666 said:

For missing the 90day report he will have the fine of 1600b. I have missed mine a few times really no big deal.

2000 baht fine for missing the 90 days report. 1600 baht at many imm. offices for not submitting the TM30.

For missing the 90day report he will have the fine of 1600b. I have missed mine a few times really no big deal.

2000 baht fine for missing the 90 days report. 1600 baht at many imm. offices for not submitting the TM30.

22 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

If you can do the 90 days report 14 days early and 7 days later, why miss the 90 days report? No documents needed (except for the first time),just bring the passport. And the 90 days report online works.

Just asking.

You can miss it, believe me. Maybe you are travelling in the country at that time, maybe you don't have the tm30, etc etc.

7 hours ago, Max69xl said:

If you can do the 90 days report 14 days early and 7 days later, why miss the 90 days report? No documents needed (except for the first time),just bring the passport. And the 90 days report online works.

Just asking.

I suspect most people simply forget. And not all offices just want the passport.

Before living immigration, check your day stamp!

Instead of  November 17th Chiang Mai "officer" stamped September 17th in my 90 days report receipt. 

Next they without any apology the same "officer" changed to correct day. 

I said thank you for correcting your mistake and wasting 2 days of my time and my money to getting to the office. 

No reply form the "officer", just stupid grin on the face 

7 minutes ago, SoonOh said:

Before living immigration, check your day stamp!

Instead of  November 17th Chiang Mai "officer" stamped September 17th in my 90 days report receipt. 

Next they without any apology the same "officer" changed to correct day. 

I said thank you for correcting your mistake and wasting 2 days of my time and my money to getting to the office. 

No reply form the "officer", just stupid grin on the face 

No need to have bothered. Your next report is due 90 days after the last report was made regardless of the incorrect (reminder) date the IO gave you.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:50 PM, MsBom said:

Just a quick update that might be helpful to some of you:

On my advice, I helped him coordinate my usual messenger (motorbike driver I use often for my bf's immigration affairs and my personal business).

He came to pick up his passport with 90 days report form in the morning. By 1pm he came back with the 90 days report all done, no questions asked to him at immigration.

I don't know if he was lucky or if they just did it as they know the Thai driver was unable to fill the tm30 paperwork for my friend and pay a fine, or if it's just not needed when doing 90 days report?

In any case, all has been done easily and he is relieved. Hope that helps some of you!

Now he can get back to work, on his non work visa extension?

He is actually on elite visa but the elite team told him he has to do tm30 and tm28 before so that's why he didn't bother them to help on the matter. He is staying in a house rented to a Thai owner who lives abroad and doesn't want to bother with TM30 requirements nor send the tabien baan or chanote as it is "inconvenient". He actually really wants to stay within the line but it is a bit complicated at the moment. He also has some personal obligations at the moment that keep him from being absent too long. Anyway, the problem was solved for now