Kl Embassy Report / Visa

Just came back from KL and just wanted to let you know the situation at the embassy incase anyone is thinking about going there.

Let me start of by mentioning that it seems that the Embassy will only issue a mulitple entry non immigrant visa B if you have you work permit already and if you have all the company documents offcourse. I had all those documents and did receive the multiple entry non immigrant visa B. It costs 500 MR without too much difficulty.

I believe you need to apply between 9:30 and 11:30. Visa's can be picked up the next day between 11:30 and 12:30.

The embassy staff did to seem to be nicer to people who dressed in a nice shirt and long trousers as compared to t shirt and shorts.

I cant believe that there are still Farang's stupid enough to shout at the embassy staff. One Italian did it. He owned a business in Phuket. The embassy personal ended up giving him a tourist visa which pissed him off even more. Lots of Brits also were shouting at the staff or being rude. None of them succeeded in any way.