I've Committed Tv Adultery.

Jim's_a_Thai_Fox

Stupid really, as it's only a forum, but after nearly a year of almost daily reading/posting on TV, I have registered with another forum... and it felt...weird! :D

It's bizarre, but on TV, you kind of 'know' the atmosphere and the kind of folk on here. It's quite reassuring. Going to a new place... it felt, well, wrong. :o

Have you been unfaithful to TV? or are you a serial forum member?

(I've just re-read this post and realize that I really need to get out more :D )

James

(I've just re-read this post and realize that I really need to get out more :o )

:D

There's more forums out there then there are members of TV. Any subject from collecting birds to men who wear panties. I belong to neither (don't like birds).

(I've just re-read this post and realize that I really need to get out more :o )

There's more forums out there then there are members of TV. Any subject from collecting birds to men who wear panties. I belong to neither (don't like birds).

would you let a panty wearing fella watch your kids? now that is the real question.

I just joined a forum for men to bitch about their pregnant wives - it is a great relief to know that I am not the only one that knocked up the spawn of satan!

Always wondered who wound up with my ex. :o

I just joined a forum for men to bitch about their pregnant wives - it is a great relief to know that I am not the only one that knocked up the spawn of satan!

Always wondered who wound up with my ex. :o

another kiwi? :D

ive and always will be faithful to tv but my wife thats another story :D

I've checked several in English and German. My findings, stay with TV, it attracts less fruitloops than the others.

How can you say that when we have the Donz???? :o:D :D He easily counts as a good dozen of the competition.

(speak of the devil . . . where is he lately? T-shirt biz in Bondi boiling?)

Can I just hijack this post ever so slightly to add that IMHO Thai Visa is the most professional (and vast) forum on any SE Asian country. I have seen some larger ones for Cambodia but strangely enough not Vietnam. I suppose it is because it is just starting to really open up to foreign trade & tourists but I can't even find ONE decent forum on this country.

If anyone know of a good Vietnam forum please list it or leave me a message because I am planning going there as soon as I can get enough cash. Always like reading up on a place before I go (and not just brochure rubbish). Have even started learning the language at home :-)

I've checked several in English and German. My findings, stay with TV, it attracts less fruitloops than the others.

How can you say that when we have the Donz???? :o:D:D He easily counts as a good dozen of the competition.

Excuse me sir, are we speaking of the same Donz? That refined gentleman upon whose learned input I wait with bated breath? :D

(I've just re-read this post and realize that I really need to get out more :D )

There's more forums out there then there are members of TV. Any subject from collecting birds to men who wear panties. I belong to neither (don't like birds).[/b]

And how about the panties :o

Edited by Pattayaman

I post on another UK based thai website but only sporadically, they are very helpful & kind when it comes to visa information for the UK & UK based thai spouse resources but they are a lot smaller than TV so I don't post there so often.

I also joined a pregnancy website when I got preggers but most of my posting is done here at TV.

I did in the past sign up to various places to do with thailand but have lost interest as IMO TV is the best SE Asia site out there (I am biased but even so)

As another poster said, this is one of the better organised & controlled, it may seem strict sometimes but IMO it is better than the flaming/abuse that goes on at other places. :o

would you let a panty wearing fella watch your kids? now that is the real question.

No, so please do not apply to advertisement. :o

How can you say that when we have the Donz???? :o:D:D He easily counts as a good dozen of the competition.

Excuse me sir, are we speaking of the same Donz? That refined gentleman upon whose learned input I wait with bated breath? :D

Indeed . . . es gibt nur einen echten!!!! One and the same, there is only one!

Indeed . . . es gibt nur einen echten!!!! One and the same, there is only one!

Isn't he posting from Cambodia now? And staying faithful to TV?

i just sighned up at another one but its bloody boring as bat <deleted>. :D

what i dont like about it is you cant get a decent argument (debate) :o cranked up as there's not enough members on line.

it has some good info in certain areas if you want to read reports so ill keep having a look at it.

the good thing about TV, is one can post a topic and the punters are onto it like a <deleted> seagull onto a hot chip, and then its game on. :D

I post on other forums now and again. Thai forums even less, except for TV. Was given a holiday a couple of years ago for mentioning another place. But it just doesnt come close. I also have less time to post as i'm much busier in OZ than LOS. Which is not a bad thing!

i just sighned up at another one but its bloody boring as bat <deleted>. :D

what i dont like about it is you cant get a decent argument (debate) :D cranked up as there's not enough members on line.

it has some good info in certain areas if you want to read reports so ill keep having a look at it.

the good thing about TV, is one can post a topic and the punters are onto it like a <deleted> seagull onto a hot chip, and then its game on. :bah:

I use to be scared of posting here for that same reason. I was used to a very small forum & used to think being on here was like a guppy swimming with piranhas! :D:o

How times (& attitudes!) change! :D

Edit - I mean my attitudes, not those of other members

Edited by November Rain