who is awake after midnight

If you are retired, you might be able to ignore the clock and sleep when you are tired.

By the way, it's 12:01 AM in Thailand as I am typing. (Classical troll: many years ago, Honeyman posted "Does anyone know what time it is?" on Usenet News, and vast numbers of people around the world answered without thinking.)

Edited by dave s
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dave s said:

If you are retired, you might be able to ignore the clock and sleep when you are tired.

By the way, it's 12:01 AM in Thailand as I am typing. (Many years ago, Honeyman posted "Does anyone know what time it is?" on Usenet News, and vast numbers of people answered without thinking.)

Like your thinking here it is 1:12 now

It looks to me that more posters wake up early in the morning and post. 4am then onwards is what see. By 6am or 7am there seems to be a lot of activity already went down. I'm just back from a domestic trip so am awake, but just about to hit the pillow. Normally never reading or posting past 12.

2 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

I guess you all hate me now I never stept a foot in to a bar all my time I lived in Thailand  I don't even know what a bar fine is

Your avatar is of a katoey using a urinal. I always thought that was you so I asked. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, simon43 said:

Not me.  I go to bed around 9 pm, get up around 4.30 am to jog and then to teach online (kids in the US in my early morning, then students in China and Burma as the day moves on).

0430 counts as after midnight in my book

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 12:05 AM, dave s said:

By the way, it's 12:01 AM in Thailand as I am typing. (Classical troll: many years ago, Honeyman posted "Does anyone know what time it is?" on Usenet News, and vast numbers of people around the world answered without thinking.)