Thai Army receives first batch of Stryker infantry carrier vehicles

webfact

6 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes.

And to paraphrase you every time I’ve asked you to supply links to something you’ve said, “Why should I find the links for you?”

I didn't ask you for links because I know you won't have them.

"Yes".

To what, both questions about your clear-as-mud, ambiguous "killing" claim?

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, oxforddiver said:

I think the quick work by the US to deliver the first by plane has more to do with the evolving threat in Cambodia, 

'CamChi' or 'ChiCam' new harbour /military base. Bit like a game of chess. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall to hear the discussions of the US Asia Defence chiefs and how they see it developing.

just realized a big mistake with my previous quote, thought you were referring to Asia Defence chiefs and you post was about US- Asia Defence chiefs, my apologies

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, brokenbone said:

the hatred vs thai men runs deep among tvf dwellers.

when did any one of them do anything to you

beside adding another 20 baht on the taxi fare ?

military all over the world upgrade hardware,

sometimes maintenance just becomes too much,

sometimes spares are no longer available,

sometimes its just antiquated,

sometimes they didnt even have the hardware in the first instance.

its even more pathetic when the bitching comes from US coffin dodgers,

the one military that does go overboard on military spending

You sound even more threatened than the Thai army

• Haha 1

Pathetic! Weapons of destruction..

Tai / Thai meaning free people.

Thailand meaning land of the free, and yet they buy wespons of destruction. 

The dyed hair dictator wants a detailed report on the causes of Poverty!

Is that guy on this planet or planet gold, rings, Mercedes, BMW, watches, extortion, power, greed, dyed hair?

Thai style.

They look no furthur than their pug nose.

What will the Chinese say? Has the Thai international political ass licking moved yet again? Typical Thai style.. Much the same as when Thailand declared war against the British and US, siding with Axis, but changing thier minds when the Japanese took over Thailand, plus administration, which is termed colonising, and then with cap in hand, asking for the very nations they initially declared war against, for HELP! 

A fickle nation not to be trusted.

6 hours ago, Renzo said:

Errr... is this the same country that called out Thailand on its undemocratic government and coup.. and then questioned the elections results... yet still happy to take the cash for selling them  military equipment allowing the leadership to maintain power... Right, that's logical! 

But a US senator just praised the pm on his democratic election 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Perfect for putting down pesky citizenry. Good 'Ole USA supplying them - hypocrites! 

Trump wishes he were in the position of the Thai PM-he’s no hypocrite-he loves the nationalists-dictators 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Perfect for putting down pesky citizenry. Good 'Ole USA supplying them - hypocrites! 

We all remember the Tyrants supported by the West and East during the Cold War, a case of we know their brutal a holes but they're our a holes. Yes it is hypercritical, need to make friends in SEA to help take care of bigger business at a later time. 

12 hours ago, law ling said:

There's not just an initial purchase cost - will also need service centers, mechanic training, spare parts, etc. multiplied by the number of places these things will be stationed.

You would think so - but usually they use their kit until something critical breaks or wears out, then park them up and start the procurement process to buy some replacements...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:04 AM, Just Weird said:

Did you read that somewhere specific that could back up that assertion?

Did you mean that the Thai army has killed more Thais than it has killed foreign soldiers, or that the Thai army has killed more Thais than foreign soldiers have killed Thais?

Seems pretty clear to me (and I'd guess, clear to most readers).

• Haha 1