Multiculturalism and Diversity in the West

sunnyboy2018

24 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

well if you are to lazy to google it your self, I have better things to do

Google what?  Sorry you have lost me. Quite clearly The indigenous population of Australia is not integrated nor does it benefit from multiculturalism.  I have no idea why you bought the issue up.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/4/2019 at 7:17 AM, safarimike11 said:

Ask Angela Merkel about the recent Measles epidemic in Berlin and see what she blames it on.

In 2010 Merkel announced that the multicultural experiment in Germany had been a massive failure.

Then in 2015 she opened the flood gates. That's our hypocritical liberal politicians for you.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:33 AM, White Christmas13 said:
image.jpeg.2bb1872e207fb4a217c34b757073f849.jpeg

Here are just 10 of the many Indigenous Australians who have had an incredible impact on their communities, the country and the world.
  • Neville Bonner. ...
  • Albert Namatjira. ...
  • Oodgeroo Noonuccal. ...
  • Adam Goodes. ...
  • David Unaipon. ...
  • Samantha Harris. ...
  • Eddie Mabo. ...
  • Tanya Orman.

'The world'!

I've never heard of a single one of 'em.

57 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

no there are not

Muslim areas are safe for Jews and white girls? Not in France or the UK.  The UK has two million muslims many of whom believe in Sharia law and ISIS. France has 10 million muslims and in those ghettos sexual harassment is rife. In Germany the mass harassment of women has been covered up. Particularly loathsome is the introduction of 'Harush Gamea' to western cities. There is an excellent movie set in Bradford called 'The Lies We Tell.' Very informative.

Multiculturalism and diversity are about a fight against the majority, their history and culture. But its not just about culture, race and religion.  The gender wars and identity politics spear headed the attack on male white culture staring in the 70s.  In the UK the ideologues and progressives left wing teachers, shaped by feminism have achieved their goal this year: national exam results indicate white boys are at the bottom of the academic achievement ladder. Behind asians, blacks, girls etc. 

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:21 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Was there a sly crossover from racial equality to cultural equality? When did multiculturalism become a buzz word? Is multiculturalism a one way street that is fundamentally anti western or even anti white? Afghanistan and Thailand are clearly not multicultural but is this to their benefit or detriment? I welcome people's considered opinions.

IMO "multiculturalism" is a buzz word invented by loony liberals that believe that western white people have to accept whatever anyone from another culture wants to do while not being able to celebrate being a white person any more. Ergo the yearly Thames Parade in London that celebrates every ethnicity in London, EXCEPT that of the Anglo Saxon British people, and Blairs Millenium atrocity in the big dome that made no mention of the preceding 2,000 years of British history, or of Christianity.

Sad thing is that almost every white person is now too afraid to speak out against it, for fear of being accused of being racist. Of course, non white people can be as racist as they like against white people, as the dogma is that only white people can be racist.

Archived