Rejected from Thailand at Don Muang

Hi, 

Been in Thailand on tourist visa then 30 days extend also went to Malaysia, Philippines, loas and Myanmar but always had all my <deleted> in my apartment in pathumthani, I flew to Malaysia and Philippines for holidays and short trips but land borders for Laos and Myanmar, never overstayed and I never exceeded the 2 land border trips in 12 months, iv been doing this for 10 months. 

I was starting a job after just traveling for 9 months in BKK on the 29th of August, they said they would do my WP and non B, I signed the contract etc, I needed one more stamp to tide me over for the next 30 days while they sorted all that out so I flew to Kuala Lumpa and back on the 23rd of August.

when I landed back at Don Muang in immigration I was flagged up on the system. She called her lesbian manager over who was proper rude saying "you have been too many times and you're here to see your wife right?" 

I said no, which is true, she took me back to the detention room where I was forced to sign deportation documents to fly back to KL Malaysia. 

I was devestated all my stuff is in BKK. 

So the next day I tried a land border via bus from KL to hat yai. 

I nearly got through but they wanted to know why I was stamped out of Malaysia then the next day stamped into Malaysia with no entry country stamp, it's weird. 

They rejected me. 

Back of my passport they stamped "NTL" not to land. 

I'm back In UK now. 

The lesbian officer counted how many days I had been in Thailand in one year as maximum is 180 mine equaled 256.

They also stamped not to enter Thailand as alien, only with a pre purchased visa. 

This happen to anyone else? 

I can apply for non O as my daughter is Thai?? 

Or tourist visa from Thai embassy in London or get my new employer (need a new one now) to help me sort non B before I leave to Thailand. 

I'm 32 British national. 

New passport obviously. 

Any advice appreciated 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Danielsiam said:

You should follow the rules, get a visa and not being a visa-less long-term tourist.

First of all I know that already now. 

Second iv been on non O and non B multiple times in the last 11 years or so. 

Third I genuinely was being a tourist until I wanted to find work. 

Fourthly something must have changed as iv never experienced that behavior before, but thanks for your help. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

35 minutes ago, elviajero said:

You should have applied for a Non O or B in Malaysia rather trying to enter as a tourist.

You can easily get a Single Entry Non O in the UK with a copy of your child’s birth certificate. That will give you 90 days on entry and you can apply for a work permit and work with this visa/stay permit.

Thai Embassies in UK, they also can give NON-O to any European citizens who have Thai Child ? or should be resident in UK even being EU citizen ?

1 hour ago, Danielsiam said:

Thai Embassies in UK, they also can give NON-O to any European citizens who have Thai Child ? or should be resident in UK even being EU citizen ?

You need to provide proof that you live in the UK.

Non-Immigrant Type (Visiting or staying with applicant's family resided in Thailand (more than 60 days) - single entry only)

• Proof of relationship to a family in Thailand, e.g. a copy of marriage certificate / birth certificate / certificate of adoption
  • Personal details of a family in Thailand, e.g. ID card, Passport and the visa page or stay permit in Thailand
  • Proof of accommodation in Thailand e.g. hotel bookings, invitation letters from family/friends in Thailand
  • Financial evidence e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, proof of sponsorship from a third party
  • Confirmation of legal residence in the UK or Ireland

44 minutes ago, elviajero said:

No, but pointing out the bartenders (IO’s) sexual orientation is completely irrelevant. When people do that they expose their subconscious bigotry.

Well I agree usually, I think there can be times and people who don’t feel any bias in that area, and don’t do that.  But if it is not shameful and secretive anymore it seems we should say it openly and not worry, gay pride and all that?  Like why do people still feel angry when they see gay people kiss?  They might even be married but you prefer they keep it private?  That is my line of thinking here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Danielsiam said:

Just for the record lest there be a misunderstanding: there is no European citizenship and no EU citizenship. A person may be a citizen of a European country or a citizen of a member state of the European Union.