What's the deal if you have two or more places to stay in same province?

OK, some advice would be swell just to clear this up, probably for others too and not only me. I'll keep it short and simple but I have a condo and am married with the wife owning her house plus the company I work for also officially provides an apartment for me on site (so, 3 addresses). All in the same province, actually. Do I need to submit details of all places or do I just choose 1 and use the address for the 90 day thing and TM30 etc. I guess if I move around between all 3 and I'm not going out of province then it's cool ... can do as I wilt. Is this true or not?

23 minutes ago, Brigand said:

OK, some advice would be swell just to clear this up, probably for others too and not only me. I'll keep it short and simple but I have a condo and am married with the wife owning her house plus the company I work for also officially provides an apartment for me on site

I would "think" that given you own the condo you would use that as your residence and avoid the TM30 reporting.  My neighbor here is from Belgium.  He put the home in his Thai GF name but had an attorney draft a 30 year lease from her to him.  That exempts him from the TM30 as it is shown as his permanent residence including on his Thai drivers license. 

6 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

I would "think" that given you own the condo you would use that as your residence and avoid the TM30 reporting.  My neighbor here is from Belgium.  He put the home in his Thai GF name but had an attorney draft a 30 year lease from her to him.  That exempts him from the TM30 as it is shown as his permanent residence including on his Thai drivers license. 

Say what. How does he remain in los? Extensions or is he PR. 

• Thanks 1