WIFE UK VISIT VISA REJECTED - Arabic Bank Statement?? English Translation?

Hey Everyone, 

Today we picked up my wife passport she got rejected.

But I think the people in India did not check her documents properly, because we supplied Thai Bank Statement with All other documents in English Translation and officially certified and stamped. But they are saying we did not do that. 

We also supplied full plan itinerary for her visits in England explaining everything. 

But they mentioned in bullet number one we did not.

I have included the rejection letter.

I want to appeal but they are saying I cannot.

"In relation to this decision, there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review".

I paid 8000THB for her application; they did not even look at her application properly.

What do you guys think? 

Any help; will be appreciated so much.

image.thumb.png.1d5b235cea881d0cfde0dc6ee403d07f.png

Edited by Ben Harris

Your post is a bit confusing.

What nationalities are you and your wife ? Where does India come into it? Where did you apply from?

But after all, if they state that there is no appeal for you accepted, I would have thought that this is it the end of the road.

Many countries, clearly stipulate, that any application for a visa can be refused without any reason given, and no refund being paid either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jurg said:

Where does India come into it? 

Visa applications for a UK visit visa are processed in India.

To the OP. Just because you can't appeal does not mean you cannot reapply.

Of course you will have to pay again and try to satisfy them on the points they raised on your refusal.

Edited by Denim

If I have read you correctly, it seems that they have confused your wife's application with someone else's.

Or did you really supply a bank statement in Arabic?

Visit visa refusals do no longer have the right of appeal, neither can visit visa applicants ask for an administrative review if refused.

But I believe you can ask for a judicial review of the refusal; but this is a lengthy process.

See How to challenge a visit visa refusal by Judicial Review in the UK.* Note 

Pre-Action Protocol

Before lodging a judicial review a “letter before claim” should be sent to the Home Office to reconsider their own decision. The ECO may overturn the decision after reviewing the grounds. A minimum of 14 days is taken by the Home Office for this and this letter may lead to overturning the decision which means you will get the visa without the court being involved.

You don't make it clear, do you live in Thailand with her or do you live in the UK?

* I have used this site as a source of information; I am neither recommending them nor not recommending them.

22 hours ago, 7by7 said:

If I have read you correctly, it seems that they have confused your wife's application with someone else's.

Or did you really supply a bank statement in Arabic?

No I did not, we supplied Thai Bank Statement in English printed from her Bank.

She also supplied her cover letter explaining her circumstances and planned itinerary, what she will do in England. But on her rejection letter it is said "Under the UK immigration rules, you must show that you qualify for a visa by explaining your own circumstances and the plans you have for your visit" 

It makes me wonder if the ECO read her cover letter or not.

22 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Visit visa refusals do no longer have the right of appeal, neither can visit visa applicants ask for an administrative review if refused.

But I believe you can ask for a judicial review of the refusal; but this is a lengthy process.

Hmm I think we may actually do this. It's better then nothing. Thank you for the info.

22 hours ago, 7by7 said:

See How to challenge a visit visa refusal by Judicial Review in the UK.* Note 

You don't make it clear, do you live in Thailand with her or do you live in the UK?

I was in the UK before, but I have been in Thailand since last month, interviewing for English teaching job. Original plan was to take my wife to England for two weeks in September, then come back to Thailand start teaching English from October.

22 hours ago, 7by7 said:

* I have used this site as a source of information; I am neither recommending them nor not recommending them.

49 minutes ago, Ben Harris said:

Hmm I think we may actually do this. It's better then nothing. Thank you for the info.

You may want to use the services of a professional for this.

As you are in Thailand I recommend Thai Visa Express, as far as I know they are the only OISC registered agent in Thailand.

One of their directors, @Tony M, is a member here, so maybe PM him?

I wonder if they got the bank statement in Thai and mistakenly are calling it 

Arabic?  Maybe they cannot recognize what the heck it is?  It sounds like you depended on your wife to do this?  Can you print a bank statement in English?  Don’t you need official translations?  Did your wife think it wasn’t really necessary all of this BS and just send in whatever ...but told you she sent it the correct things???  That would be a very Thai thing to do, and never admit.