Elite Visa done in BKK, when is 90 days report due in Pattaya?

Good Morning,

I've finally done the Elite Visa in July.

Already in Thailand since June, I took the option of doing it in Bangkok CW instead of flying out of the country.

So i have now in my passport the Visa, the stamp from CW "admitted" from July 2019 to July 2020 and a litlle piece of paper stating that my 90 days report is due for october 2019.

My TM6 aka departure card is still the same i got when I arrived in thailand in june and it is now 90 days since i crossed the border.

If I was living in BKK i would not worry too much. Thing is I live in Pattaya where i have registered my TM30 in june.

Can I be confident that Jomtien immigration will take the date from the stamp of CW (July) and not the date of my arrival in Thailand (june) to count the days for the 90 days report?

Thanks

Edited by prb

I don't really trust elite answer for anything outside BKK and was hoping either some expert advice from here or a reply from someone who had the same issue.

Making the 90 days report for piece of mind now makes sense, except that when i do again in december i can have an other officer telling me that it should have been done 3 month after stamped, so in october.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You report is due in October as shown on the slip immigration put in your passport.

You got a new entry in July when your visa was issued that canceled out your entry in June.

Thanks Ubon Joe. Do you think they can argue that i should have done a a new TM30 24h after being stamped at CW, even if not out of the country (and did not sleep in BKK)?

It is too late to do anything about it now but just to be prepaired.

27 minutes ago, prb said:

Thanks Ubon Joe. Do you think they can argue that i should have done a a new TM30 24h after being stamped at CW, even if not out of the country (and did not sleep in BKK)?

Unless you have changed address or left and re-entered the country since June a another TM30 report is not needed.

• Thanks 1